how can i grow a beard?

Replies

• PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Turned 18 not long ago, wondering when my facial hair will start to grow? I wanna look more manly and mature.
    My aunt used to rub pure garlic on my cousin's head to make hair grow. You could try that.:wink:

This is like when we tell girls to put the "cream" all over there skin cause it makes it really really soft...its a natural moisturizer!

Yep. This managed to get a bit creepy.

Says and anime haha wow

:huh:

Okay then?

Dude. GTFO off the internet....take a break from trolling for like a day???

56248766.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Turned 18 not long ago, wondering when my facial hair will start to grow? I wanna look more manly and mature.
    My aunt used to rub pure garlic on my cousin's head to make hair grow. You could try that.:wink:

This is like when we tell girls to put the "cream" all over there skin cause it makes it really really soft...its a natural moisturizer!

Yep. This managed to get a bit creepy.

Says and anime haha wow

Okay then?

Dude. GTFO off the internet....take a break from trolling for like a day???

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    OP, don't worry. Some guys don't hit puberty until 21. If by that age it hasn't happened, you may want to talk to your gynecologist.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member

I don't get it.
  • PikaKnight

I don't get it.

tumblr_mbwzrt0LhW1qke7z9o1_500.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    In...

...because...

...just in.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Beards are the new tribal arm band tattoos.

Says the guy who can't grow one....lol.
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    you guys are so weird

Beggars can't be choosers.
  • Galatea_Stone

How do you grow a tribal arm band tattoo? And why would you want one if you could?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member

How do you grow a tribal arm band tattoo? And why would you want one if you could?

3779774-5660084178-35esm.jpg
  • no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    I'll let myself out
  • CoveOps
    CoveOps Posts: 100
    OP, don't worry. Some guys don't hit puberty until 21. If by that age it hasn't happened, you may want to talk to your gynecologist.

HAHAHA!!!!
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    You've been on MFP since 2011 and just turned 18? Hmmm. Well, if you had asked in 2011 - you'd have that beard by now. Relax. In 15 years you'll be trying like he!! to look younger.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member

giggle_zps0706b6b0.gif

Hi SG! Didn't know you were still around! :drinker:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    I'm sure as soon as your beard comes in, you'll be able to land one of those cougars you've been pining for.
  • Galatea_Stone

HAHAHA!!!!

are you doing crossfit in your avi

He's playing with his snatch.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    dad-and-son-talk_zpsffd23aba.jpg

Well son, soon, you'll start noticing some changes in your body. Your voice will likely deepen, you'll notice you start feeling differently around girls, and you'll start getting hair in unusual places. All of these things are perfectly natural, so don't worry.

As far as developing a lush, full beard like mine, that may take a while, but in the mean time you can shave off some of that hair from the unusual places I was mentioning before, and use it to fill in any patchy areas on your face. It's what I did, and what my father before me, and his father before him did. They handed down to me both this tradition and the same tube of glue they used.....now I'm passing it on to you. Use it wisely and sparingly. You'll get there, Champ. *ruffles your hair*

horse-glue2X_zpsdc3d01a7.gif
  • PikaKnight

HAHAHA!!!!

are you doing crossfit in your avi

He's playing with his snatch.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Someone's on a roll today.