Thigh Gaps

Options
124»

Replies

• Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap? I'm just happy to be rid of my annual summer long chub rub.

Tell me about that one, Bull?
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    When I was younger (and much thinner) I always had one, and that that was normal, and got scared when I gained weight and it went away. Then on The Doctor's, they said it's all about the way you are structured, and that if you're not built that way, it could be dangerous to try and get one.

To be honest, I never really bothered to look and see if anyone else ever had one. I just knew that I did, and that was normal for me, then I didn't.
  • Nikkisfitblog
    Nikkisfitblog Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I prefer knee gaps.

quads_zps736f0e94.jpg

knee gaps are where its at!
  • MzFyreKitty
    Options
    I am overweight @5'8" and 170 lbs (and good amount of muscle from lifting weights to tone)., large boned woman and I have thigh gaps...I never thought they were attractive personally, you can have mine lol. Everyone says that I have killer legs tho but not due to that.. My sister (very small boned) had them when she was 5'10 and 120 lbs and even when she gained weight up to 200 lbs, my Mom (medium boned)has them now at almost 80 (5'7" 120 lbs). I guess they are in my genes. Trying to starve yourself or over exercise to get "thigh gaps" is kinda silly in my opinion. I remember my Mom hating them when she was in her 30's because they were not in vogue when she was growing up.

Learn to be happy with yourself and what genes, God (whatever your belief system) has given you! Don' t let someone with mental problems influence you!
  • bloozen
    bloozen Posts: 131
    Options
    I've never had a thigh gap
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWsjIZP7qGvK8ZG7BytZ_2tx7j-dDvDSi1ssnVxXvdOHSMVYe9RA
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options

win
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I prefer knee gaps.

quads_zps736f0e94.jpg

Shhhh you'll start them on a new trend. :wink:
  • Nikkisfitblog
    Options
    I prefer knee gaps.

quads_zps736f0e94.jpg

Shhhh you'll start them on a new trend. :wink:

Can you imagine. Girls obsessively training legs so their knees cant touch...now thats a trend worth talking about! Bahahaha
  • KayFi89
    KayFi89 Posts: 39
    Options
    Even at my skinniest of 115 lbs I've never had a thigh gap. I carry most of my weight in my hips and thighs. Women are built to have bigger thighs so the media misleads us all in thinking that a gap is normal.
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I prefer knee gaps.

quads_zps736f0e94.jpg

I won't lie. Knee gaps look a lot better!
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278
    Options
    Personally I think thigh gaps are horrible to look at. I've not seen a woman with one that didn't look ill.

you don't have to say negative things about people who have one. Its bone structure. It is not attainable for everyone.
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278
    Options

win

HA HA :)
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I realized today, that I might possibly end up with a thigh gap once I reach my goal weight. I have never had one before, because I have always been bigger...

...This honestly bothers me. I feel like the "thigh gap" has become a symbol for anorexia. I am trying to think positive...but I am actually hoping that I do NOT end up with a thigh gap.

...and I believe OP is a troll.

Bet your hair will become grey some day too. That's the problem with having goals based on appearance rather than ability. Nothing wrong with trying to maximize your particular body, but concern over thigh gaps takes it to an insane level.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    Thigh gap? I'm just happy to be rid of my annual summer long chub rub.

Body glide

You're welcome.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    I prefer knee gaps.

quads_zps736f0e94.jpg

I love you
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Its all in the hips.

mYj7xOS.gif
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,036 Member
    Options
    I find it so amazing that such an arbitrary and trivial body component has reached such epic importance to so many women.

Forget about it OP and just concentrate on having a healthy body.
  • Nikkisfitblog
    Options
    I prefer knee gaps.

quads_zps736f0e94.jpg

I love you

:smile: