If you had one free punch to the face for anyone?

Options

Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    That one kid in the third grade who told me I look like a watermelon and then stole my glitter.

Something similar happened to me at a rave years ago, but in this kid's defense, he was under the influence of multiple substances and probably meant his comment literally.

:laugh:
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Michael Vick! Aren't there any other dog lovers out there?

Vick, huh? You know, he did his time. He paid his price. He has asked for forgiveness and taken steps to improve himself. When does this guy get a break? We offer forgiveness to everyone, for everything. Mothers drive cars into the ocean trying to drown their kids, and they get forgiven....but Mike Vick does not get a second chance.

I don't get it.
  • ooBombshellBeautyoo
    ooBombshellBeautyoo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    President Obama and Hilary Clinton. Yes I get two because that is how I roll.

Cheater! :laugh:

No cheating... I just don't follow directions very well.

I try to find loopholes in the rules. Case in point, I tried to classify Congress as one person in this thread.

They deserve it too for sure.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Some really good ones were already taken, so I'll go with Gwyneth Paltrow.

Man, I really hate GOOP
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Ok I have thought of truly who I would punch...and she wasn't even on the list to begin with...

Jane Fonda!!!! - Just one really good hard punch right to her treasoness mouth!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Vick, huh? You know, he did his time. He paid his price. He has asked for forgiveness and taken steps to improve himself. When does this guy get a break? We offer forgiveness to everyone, for everything. Mothers drive cars into the ocean trying to drown their kids, and they get forgiven....but Mike Vick does not get a second chance.

I don't get it.

Not in my book. Certain actions never get forgiven. However, if I was ever in the situation where I could either save Vick or Susan Smith from a burning building, I would save Vick......then punch him in the face.
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I once saw a play where an actor was so bad, all I said in the car ride home was, "I want to punch that talent-less hack in the throat." I said it repeatedly. I'm saving my punch for him.
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    my boss :laugh:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Ok I have thought of truly who I would punch...and she wasn't even on the list to begin with...

You. I like you. :flowerforyou:

Now, let's go cold-**** Hanoi-Jane.
  • DINO1264
    DINO1264 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    President Obama and Hilary Clinton. Yes I get two because that is how I roll.

Thats my kind of woman!
  • str8bowbabe
    Options

I don't get it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Not in my book. Certain actions never get forgiven. However, if I was ever in the situation where I could either save Vick or Susan Smith from a burning building, I would save Vick......then punch him in the face.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt, my step-dad's girlfriend. Most annoying, whiny, nosy, self-victimizing person alive.
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    Damn I honestly can't think of anyone I want to punch in the face... What the hell is wrong with me?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

I don't get it.

:drinker:
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I would say nancy pelosi, oprah, etc....
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Justin Beiber

I wish Canada would take him back.
  • nonacgp
    nonacgp Posts: 132
    Options

Excellent choice!
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Ryan Reynolds.

I have no idea what he's like as an actor or a person, he just has the most smug, smackable face.
  • str8bowbabe
    Options

You. I like you. :flowerforyou:

Now, let's go cold-**** Hanoi-Jane.

:drinker: Cheers to her punch!!!!
  • str8bowbabe
    Options
    Ryan Reynolds.

I have no idea what he's like as an actor or a person, he just has the most smug, smackable face.

His face is smackable but not with my hand...