Completed T25

Options
jupdyke
jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
I have finished T25. I am happy with the results! I am 5' 4" and started out at 167.6 lbs. and 37.5% Body Fat. I am now at 148 lbs. and 31.5% Body Fat. I have lost a total of 19.6 lbs., 6% Body Fat, and 22.25". I did not follow the meal plan that comes with T25, but held myself to 1200 calories a day and allowed myself 1 cheat day a week. I also faithfully tracked my calories and workouts on MFP. Thank you everyone for your support! I am going to be starting TurboFire on Monday. I still have a ways to go, but feeling so much better and have a lot more energy! Here are my before & after pictures.

Before 167.6 & 37.5% Body Fat:
2dv1j0l.jpg
After 148 & 31.5% Body Fat:
2e5msmd.jpg
35317ko.jpg
29opsap.jpg
w0o09h.jpg
21cgiz7.jpg

Replies

• stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Well done and very inspiring.
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm currently on week 1 of Alpha. Hope to get good results. Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    You look great! I'm currently on week 1 of Alpha. Hope to get good results. Congrats on your accomplishment!
    Thanks so much! Best of luck to you on your journey! I can't wait to hear your success story!!
  • Lesleycali
    Lesleycali Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wow that's a huge difference! you look fantastic! especially your abs and back! I just got T25 the other day, these pics are a great inspiration/ motivation! Can't wait to start :)
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Nice job, you look great. :)
  • SusanDLP
    SusanDLP Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Excellent. Such great results, especially around your midsection!!
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wowie! Incredible!
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Congrats. I'm starting Week 3 Alpha tomorrow. I missed workouts in the first 2 weeks, but did still manage to lose 1.5kg and 3 inches off my waist. Hoping to get results like you. :flowerforyou:
  • Lara883
    Lara883 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing , i wish i can look like u :)
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Your back looks amazing!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    WOW!! Congrats. I'm starting Week 3 Alpha tomorrow. I missed workouts in the first 2 weeks, but did still manage to lose 1.5kg and 3 inches off my waist. Hoping to get results like you. :flowerforyou:
    Thank you! Congrats on your success so far. And just stick with it. There were a few days that I had to miss, I usually would just double up to make up for it the next day. Best of luck on your journey!!
  • MissNicxx
    MissNicxx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look great. I have T25 but have yet to make it through the first week, this has totally motivated me to give it another crack.
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have T25 but abandoned it :embarassed: but I see such awesome results on here I must dust it off and begin again!!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    great results! :) go you!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Well done. You look great. I have T25 but have yet to make it through the first week, this has totally motivated me to give it another crack.
    Thank you! That's great, I know you can do it!! Best of luck to you!
  • RideRunRepeat
    RideRunRepeat Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    SOOOOO proud of you!!! You have a ROCKING bod!! Plus...the best part is that you can do sooo much more and push so much harder than you ever thought possible!! You go girl!!! :D:D
  • jupdyke
    Options
    SOOOOO proud of you!!! You have a ROCKING bod!! Plus...the best part is that you can do sooo much more and push so much harder than you ever thought possible!! You go girl!!! :D:D
    Awe, thanks so much girl! You're right...now I just want to push harder and harder. Thank you for your support. I am right here to support you all the way!! :)
  • KudraM
    KudraM Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    What are you logging T25 under? I cant find it in the db, and I just started it.

Edit ti add: the before / after pics are inspirational! Love it!
  • sprucey85
    sprucey85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Well done!

I'm doing T25 at the moment, around week 4 Alpha. I don't want to move to Beta until I'm comfortable, knowing my luck I'll injure myself!
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Congrats. I'm starting Week 3 Alpha tomorrow. I missed workouts in the first 2 weeks, but did still manage to lose 1.5kg and 3 inches off my waist. Hoping to get results like you.
    Thank you! Congrats on your success so far. And just stick with it. There were a few days that I had to miss, I usually would just double up to make up for it the next day. Best of luck on your journey!!

Thanks for the advice and inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!