Replies

• HistoryGeekable
    HistoryGeekable Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome count me in :)
  • R4eBro
    R4eBro Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    curly 1980... Please post that workout..I would love it!!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    <--- I am 5'6"ish, 5'7" on a good day and about 192 pounds. Feel free to add.
  • SarahGrace39
    Options
    In the same situation...need some kick butt friends lots of accountability...?
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for accountability friends too!!
  • HistoryGeekable
    HistoryGeekable Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am out of the 200's anyone feel free to add me and join my 90 day eating clean challenge. We are going into week 6 now but you can still join.
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is really HARD the closer to goal you get!! When I was obese weight came off faster...sigh...hard work; keeping it up!
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    148 lbs, that's amazing!
  • dfast12
    dfast12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I flucuated bteween 215 to 220 ,,,, and I am only 5'5".. I can not get below 215 to save my life .....
  • SaraLynn54
    SaraLynn54 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try watching MissPinkMeltsAway on YouTube. I am so inspired. Yes she's young but she's got it about right with what's expected especially with our minds. She looks amazing now and is focused on healthy nutrition and maintaining her weight along with her fantastic attitude. 5'6" and started out around 200. She lost over 90 pounds in 4 months.
  • elisekamp
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 205. Want to be 175 by end of June. I love my wine so I am trying limit my intake to 2 nights per week. Going to Brazil in July and want to look great on the beach
  • alleycat41
    alleycat41 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and weigh in at 218 pounds at the moment..85 pounds to go until i reach my goal weight.
  • bunkahes
    bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am 5-6, and i am still above 200 lbs but i would love a motivation group
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    If you want motivation and support come join the Independence Day challenge. It is run by mulecanter and this is the 3rd challenge he has organised. Everyone who sticks with it loses. Seriously, the best and most organised group here.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/20570-independence-challenge
  • Brenda703
    Brenda703 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm Brenda and in 50 years old and over 200 pounds! I have 90 to lose and have lost 5 so far. I joined a while ago but recently decided to get back on track for good. I believe we could help each other and walk this walk together! Please be my friend.
  • Brenda703
    Brenda703 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Let's help each other because I'm 5'6 and 236. I have 90 pounds to lose. I'd love to walk this journey with you!
  • dfast12
    dfast12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'5" and going from 215 to 220 ... I
  • Sweetredpoison
    Sweetredpoison Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Are they any ladies here that fit these stats. I have been stuck at 200 lbs for a while right now and I have gotten on track with my fitness habits. I want to reach 180 lbs in 2 months? I am looking to start an accountability/motivation group anyone up for it?

Me!!! I'm also the same age. 180 is my mini-goal!! If you decide to make a group please add =)
  • stephb130181
    stephb130181 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5' at 209lbs.....still have 48lbs to go to get to my goal weight......Feels such a long way to go..... :grumble: :sad: :yawn: :explode: :angry: :mad:
  • Shannils90
    Options
    Hi, I'm just starting my fitness pal and anyone please feel free to add me...feeling like I'm trucking it alone and losing motivation the harder it becomes but I'm determined to hang in there. I'm only 5'5" but I'm pear-shaped and the highest I've ever weighed was a little over 300lbs. I did not like what I saw in the mirror...this number was around the end of November 2013. Today I weigh in since it's the start of a new week, but as of last week I was down to 278lbs. Since I've gotten the hang of portion control, I'm now about to focus on exercise. I work so much and travel...sometimes food choices are very limited...But all of you hang in there! I've never been small in my life...I'm 23, but I don't make that my game plan....I just want to healthy and fit...whatever size that may be! So join my journey with me and we all can motivate each other!!!!:wink::happy: