5'10.5 with 20 lbs to lose, any tall ladies out there?

Options
1235»

Replies

• firstd
    firstd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi:) im 5 ' 9" and I need to lose at least 50lbs.
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    I'm 5'7"-5'8" and I have 100 lbs to lose.
  • MariaAkeroyd
    MariaAkeroyd Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" - I have lost 15lbs so far and want to lose 5 more.
    Feel free to add me!
  • KattsBug
    KattsBug Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello there ladies, I am 5'11". I joined MFP awhile back but never did anything with it. I reset my counter on the 11th and since then I have logged in for the past 5 days STRAIGHT! (HUGE mile stone for me) I weighed in this morning and I was SO SHOCKED I HAVE LOST 7 lbs.!!! SUPER EXCITED! I am tracking my food intake as part of a 6 month requirement for gastric bypass. Although if this works I may NOT do the surgery. My surgen said the same thing to me last week. I want to lose 75lbs at the least. That is where I would feel comfortable, however according to the BMI charts I would still be overweight. I should be 175. I weighed that when I was 18yro and at 44 and two children later I don't think that is realistic. I will get to 215 and see how I feel and go from there, yes?
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    HI!! Im 5'9 I lost like 30lbs on here before but then gained it all back over a yr smh so IM BACK...I reset my counter and its ON...Anyone please feel free to add me :smile:
  • myliyah
    myliyah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I am 5'11" and I have 35 pounds left to drop. I just came back to the site for encouragement about a month ago
  • hottiemush
    hottiemush Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am 5" 11 with 25 pounds to loose. Feel free to add me
  • cmego4it
    cmego4it Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello Ladies! Anyone else grow up being called an "Amazon"? I'm only 5' 11 and 3/4 inches, sheesh :tongue: My journey is toward a healthier lifestyle with weight loss being a happy side effect. I have already seen a difference in my stamina and energy now that I focus on what I am eating instead of just mindlessly putting food in my mouth as well as making exercise a priority. I am also working on my internal monologue trying to keep positive and share that positive attitude with others. I would be happy to have new friends to share this journey with, so please feel free to add me.
  • SkullMama73
    Options
    I'm 5' 11" and my metabolism seemed to have shut down the day I turned 40. I have about 35 pounds left to lose and it's been a struggle, but I'm finding my motivation again. I hate when people say that I carry the weight well because I'm tall. That just doesn't matter when I'm 2 sizes bigger than I was a few years ago. I know how I feel and what weight I'm most comfortable. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • classicw
    classicw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am 5'10.5" and desperately would live to lose 20 pounds. Any good filling meal plans out there? I work out but have a hard time finding filling foods. I am currently 185 pounds.
  • Jamesterz
    Jamesterz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9"+ some and I agree with the ladies that are saying their metabolism shut down at 40. UGH. That sucks. In 2 years I gained 20 lbs and that's just so not like me. I like myself around 133-135, so I have about 10 lbs left to go. All my IRL friends are giving me **** bc I am watching calories "Oh, you're so skinny" "You don't need to lose any weight." Blah, blah, blah...and I just want to scream....."You know what? It's a whole different story when I am naked!"

I'm slowly getting there. Been 30 days now and I have only lost 6 lbs, but I am getting there.
  • squeakybuttcheeks
    squeakybuttcheeks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello! 5'9 and need to lose 23 more lbs!

Anyone can add me, feel free :)

61979966.png
  • DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' with about 30 more lbs to lose. I'd love to make some more friends so please feel free to add me!
  • jayme252014
    Options
    I am the short one in my family at five foot 10. I just started my quest 3 weeks ago and thus far I have actually gained 3 pounds--hoping that is because of a new weight training program. I do suffer from a thyroid disorder as well but not using that as an excuse. .l welcome all friends along the journey to join me!
  • jayme252014
    Options
    Has anyone who is tall and overweight fantasized about just shrinking themselves in proportion height/weight because they would then be in the "normal" clothing range and not plus size tall--the most impossible and expensive clothes on earth?
  • nerdymathgrrl
    nerdymathgrrl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10". I've lost 57 lbs so far, and I have about 50 left to get to my first goal. Feel free to send a friend request. :-)
  • WreckaRed
    WreckaRed Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and am down 16.8lbs in the past month. I have a long way to go, but am blessed to lose weight just as evenly as I gain it. It helps to be tall!!