nickname from my coaching staff
  • elsie0o0
    elsie0o0 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It's my name Elsie and an emoticon of a bow, like the one hello kitty uses
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    It is "weird" but with an "h" thrown in for uniqueness.
  • CelticWanderer
    CelticWanderer Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Self-explanatory is it not?
  • jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I suppose my username came from what I feel inside, I am just a vixen deep within, I have never really let the outside world see her because I don't feel worthy. I am hoping with weight loss, I will feel more secure and be able to show the world who really I am.....She is a wild woman!!
  • liftingandstuff
    Options
    Wow did anyone else read that? Yikes, you win the prize for sexiest answer. Lol
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    In my native language (Vietnamese), my real name (Yen) means a type of small bird--a swallow or swiftlet. :D The number 66 afterwards means nothing. I just added that because I like the way the number 6 looks.
  • zakharovich
    zakharovich Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    In the memory of Leonid Zakharovich Stein, one of the greatest chess players ever :)
  • Cuteymcpritty
    Cuteymcpritty Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    There was an episode of Friends where Ross was teaching and he had given made up names to his students. He gave the girl, who he eventually started dating, Cuteymcpritty. I saw that & knew I had to use it. (I use it for everything).
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    It's a combination of the name of the band I play in, (Ripsnorter), and a band I grew up listening to, (Misfits).
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    Every comment I got on this board had to do with my bright orange shirt. It became legendary.
  • rayvynn5374
    rayvynn5374 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Don't know how I came up with Rayvynn when I started playing Everquest 2 but thn I started using rayvynn for everything else then had to throw in extras so I used my birthday
  • hat_or_boa
    Options
    The person that can guess my username, wins a prize!!!
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My name is Jen, but I have a weird reason behind choosing Jenngles. It reminded me of an old username I used to like (Googles) on a kid site I was apart of when I was a kid.. Yes, I'm a complete nerd, and that was over 15 years ago. But ya, just sat here to think of one and I liked the ring of this one.
  • 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    33 was taken
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    It's just my first name minus vowels and with an added underscore. Kinda dull really.... :ohwell:
  • akbp77
    akbp77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My username is my initials (two middle names) and my favorite number 7.
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    career
  • Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options
    My sister always feeds me the damn stuff and every other username was taken!