the final stretch.....

Options
yesterday was my one year anniversary for MFP :) I lost almost all that I hoped for but as Thanksgiving and Christmas came around I wanted to back off for a while until the holidays were over. Since then I have been able to just maintain my weight but now I am ready to push for another 15-20 lbs off. Any ideas? I am workig out everyday but food choices are hard because in my head I think that I have already lost so much that I don't have to be so strict. It is hard to go back to where I was a year ago when I absolutely did not go over calories or make bad choices. In fact, I am still usally under my calorie goal each day. What could I do for that extra push to get the weight loss going again? Cut back calories a little more? Cleanse?

Replies

• ctheslayer
    Options
    Congratulations on your success.

You clearly know what works for you and what will work again. But I think this time, you have the right to have fun with your achievement. How about going for an activity goal this time? Say, train for a half-marathon or a mini-triathlon? How about signing up for an advanced swim class?

You look amazing, btw.
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    OMG, u look FAB, Congrats!! Just keep doing what you were doing (and what was that by the way, lol) because it works for you. Stay focused.