Not a Super Model. Yet.

Options
Those guys and girls who add only the fittest, most attractive friends and reject the requests that don't live up to your standards, move along. I'm not there. Yet.
To others who want a fun, encouraging friend, add me. I'm here for the journey!

Replies

• LITtlerMeCO
    LITtlerMeCO Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    What's interesting about adding "only the fittest, most attractive friends" is how do they know the person in the profile picture is really the person they are adding? My pic is me, but before the accident when I broke my back and gained about 60 pounds. I'm not "her" yet, but I'm starting to look like my picture again.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    All my profile pics are me. :smile:
  • BlondieLivesLOUD
    BlondieLivesLOUD Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I think it's amusing. They hoard attractive people.
    I hoard MOTIVATED people.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've noticed this happens often. It's about motivation and helping others. :D
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

and thats why you're on my friends list... :laugh:
  • RAWR_ImaDinosaur
    RAWR_ImaDinosaur Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just add people when I get bored. Only delete them when I get creeper messages.
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I fear 99% will never be. Most super models are fake, tons of make up, retouching programs, unhealthy diet styles, plastic surgery, etc... Have you ever checked movie stars etc without make up on Google? Some will scare the hell out of you! I prefer to have real supporters instead of those who are only interested in fairytales.

photoshop-cream.html
  • georgiagreeneyes
    georgiagreeneyes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I fear 99% will never be. Most super models are fake, tons of make up, retouching programs, unhealthy diet styles, plastic surgery, etc... Have you ever checked movie stars etc without make up on Google? Some will scare the hell out of you! I prefer to have real supporters instead of those who are only interested in fairytales.

photoshop-cream.html

Totally agree, it's pretty crazy how much retouch/enhancement is done in magazine covers and product advertisements.
  • yvonneangelgoh
    yvonneangelgoh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    my pic is me at 62 kg. Thats another 5 kg to go for me. Hope in a month's time, I am there...
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Um. Ok.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Those guys and girls who add only the fittest, most attractive friends and reject the requests that don't live up to your standards, move along. I'm not there. Yet.

Fine! i wont add you now. I'll wait till you look like a super model and then send you a fr.
  • Jennikitten
    Jennikitten Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I tend to add people that are in a similar position to me but I accept requests from anyone (as long as they are not creepy)
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    What's interesting about adding "only the fittest, most attractive friends" is how do they know the person in the profile picture is really the person they are adding? My pic is me, but before the accident when I broke my back and gained about 60 pounds. I'm not "her" yet, but I'm starting to look like my picture again.

Excuse me, but that is rude.
    I most definitely am the person in my profile picture.
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I just add people when I get bored. Only delete them when I get creeper messages.

what happens if I send you creeper messages prior to friending you? Marriage?
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    Yeah, it happens a lot I reckon. Motivational friends are the key so go get loads of them and good luck.

<
    Never happens to me though....LOL
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

and thats why you're on my friends list... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Johnplusfour
    Johnplusfour Posts: 105
    Options

Thanks for the heads up. Hang in there Blondie!!
  • justjuice1992
    justjuice1992 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    All who are on the losing fat journey like me feel free to add :)
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it happens a lot I reckon. Motivational friends are the key so go get loads of them and good luck.

<
    Never happens to me though....LOL

It's the personality which counts. I guess we're old enough to have figured that out already. Looks to me you're a fun guy :smile:
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I hoard MOTIVATED people.

^ good stuff right there