Whats your sport?

Options

Replies

• collegeboy13
    Options
    I love watching Hockey.

And, even though it doesnt count as a "sport", i love bodybuilding.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I don't know...

I used to mountain bike religiously, but I had a knee injury and so I've been out for five years.

Now, I'm looking for a replacement that isn't expensive, is low impact, and is easy to get into while living in the middle of a city.

I'm looking at hiking, though that's not a sport, and because I'm getting back into photography.

ETA: Any replacement sport must have lots of adrenaline like mountain biking did. That's the main reason why I did it: for the rush.
  • theserpah
    theserpah Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    squash
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Gymnastics. I was a competitive gymnast for over 10 years and loved every minute of it!
  • PrimalGirl
    PrimalGirl Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Shotokan karate and lifting.
  • MissMissle
    MissMissle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Riding. I've always sucked at sports... well, maybe i could have been good if i wasn't always picked last so never tried.... buuuut probbaly not I'm not very competitive!!!!

Now I can do something that most people I know can't (only because they havent tried and practiced) - plus riding kept me out of trouble in school, and taught me major responsibility and hard work.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Triathlon because multisport is the great leveller---I'm still obese but I can smoke some actual fit people on the swim and bike legs. I love it! Boxing also makes me feel like a bad***.

To watch? Hockey. Because blood bounces on ice. Actually just because it's an interesting, fast-paced sport.
  • RunDineWine
    Options
    Distance Running . . . because it keeps pushing me harder and harder and I can keep uping the level to the next distance
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    "American" football. Especially when FFL money and bragging rights are involved.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    "American" football. Especially when FFL money and bragging rights are involved.

IDEA Fitness member
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

too bad the niners will never win it all with Kaepernick at QB...
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I played pretty much every sport in High School, except soccer. I ran track and cross country in college. I loved softball, but did not quite make the cut for D-1, so I stayed with the running, which is my best sport.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Basketball and golf. Who needs snow?
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    Soccer and Boxing. Played for the county in school and was Battalion l/w champ for 4 years, made in to the army individuals in Berlin when I was 23. Just cycle now.
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Softball and Cheerleading and yes cheerleading is a sport. I did both in high school and and oldest daughter played ball and youngest daughter cheers.
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

too bad the niners will never win it all with Kaepernick at QB...
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Baseball and hockey until injuries forced me to stop. Now its surfing all day long!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Badminton
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    the only sport that i actually enjoy watching a game start to finish is football. pro football.

basket ball is the only sport that i greatly perfer college to pro's and i will sometimes watch a lot of the tournament
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    Basketball and golf. Who needs snow?

Basketball all the way!!!! I love to play!

Football is my favorite to watch! Can't wait unitl football season!
  • Sweetout
    Sweetout Posts: 153
    Options
    Play me in badminton and I'll whoop your butt.