i need a buddy

i have tried losing weight before, it didn't work. i can't seem to lose any weight and i think it's because i'll slip up because i'm always doing it by myself. i just wanted a buddy or something to help me stay on track

Replies

• I'll be your buddy
    :)
  • Me too :)
  • RayLeen19
    RayLeen19 Posts: 106
    Yeah, that's what I think too. I've given weak attempts to lose but to no real avail. I thought having someone to chat with, motivation wise, would help. And not make it feel so alone, haha!

So, I need a buddy too^^
  • deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am looking for support too
  • dora4354
    dora4354 Posts: 1
    I am just starting out today, so I would love to be your buddy... if you'll keep me motivated too:). Its so easy to get busy and get off track, and then give up! The important thing is NEVER give up. You can still succeed if you have a slip up, but you will never succeed if you give up!! If we remind each other of that, maybe we can stay on track?
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    I'm fairly new as well. I'll be your buddy, you can never have too many! I always think everyone can benefit from a little encouragement and motivation and always knowing you have someone there to talk to if you need it.
    Anyone else who wants a buddy, I'll happily accept friend requests.
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    the more buddies the merrier ..feel free to add me too if you want
  • larisaleader
    larisaleader Posts: 6 Member
    I need a buddy too and will happily be yours. :) I've got over 100 lbs to lose so I'll be doing this for a long long time. ;)
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    You can add me!
  • BlueButterfly37
    BlueButterfly37 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me, this works better with support!
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • realalize
    realalize Posts: 67 Member
    This is a great place for learning and to build a support network. Most of the members are helpful and I find it very motivational to read about and watch the success of such a diverse group! Good luck to you and feel free to add me.
  • jkirby0036
    jkirby0036 Posts: 18 Member
    Me too! I'll be someones buddy... Lord knows I need one too. It gets hard sometimes, I have been doing this for 2 weeks and have actually been really pround of my self, this is probably the best I have ever done. I will gladly help or try to help anyone and I could use all the encouragement I can get. :)
  • alettep
    alettep Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me, the more buddies, the better!
  • zoelawliet
    zoelawliet Posts: 51
    I'll be your buddy too! :) And anyone's buddy ahah
  • I need a buddy ^.^
  • Rmenifield
    Rmenifield Posts: 11 Member
    i need a buddy