Replies

• shireeniebeanie
    shireeniebeanie Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    This is not going to help you on your weight loss journey.

Oh, and congrats. :bigsmile:
  • djprice_69
    djprice_69 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm happy for you :-)
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    When are you getting married to your American football player, is he also 18!? before or after the baby?

Also does he know that it's Brett PGH's baby?
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    in the circle......the circle of life.......\m/
  • bethcox16
    bethcox16 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    okay, so i haven't been here for a while, my fiance is no longer my fiance due to the fact hes lying cheating scum. i am no longer getting married and my baby is my baby and i will love them father or no father
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    okay, so i haven't been here for a while, my fiance is no longer my fiance due to the fact hes lying cheating scum. i am no longer getting married and my baby is my baby and i will love them father or no father

tumblr_mjnm77ctOi1r03l8ao1_500.gif

836258.gif
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Hope you keep your positive outlook. Be extra nice to your mom. You're going to need her.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options

The Mom in me wants to say things like

"honey you are so young"
    "it's not easy raising a baby alone"
    etc etc

But all babies are a blessing from God so the woman in me says "Congratulations!".
  • Jamesterz
    Jamesterz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. It's going to be hard, but hopefully you have an amazing support system around you.

Sleep when the baby sleeps! :-)

One of the best pieces of advice I got was this...if the baby is going to sleep in a crib, put a waterproof crib pad on the mattress, then a sheet, then another waterproof crib pad, then another sheet. if he/she spits up in the middle of the night, or has a diaper blow out, all you have to do is rip off the top sheet and pad and you have a fresh, clean sheet underneath. No changing that pain in the butt crib sheet in the middle of the night. :-)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options

836258.gif

funny-cake-congrats-eric.jpg
  • bethcox16
    Options

836258.gif

i am not a failure in life, i have a full time job and qualifications and i have money saved, my own car and a place to live, i'm pretty sure i am not a failure just because i have decided to have a baby by myself
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

Buuuut, your profile has pics of you in a wedding dress??
  • Escloflowne
    Options

836258.gif

i am not a failure in life, i have a full time job and qualifications and i have money saved, my own car and a place to live, i'm pretty sure i am not a failure just because i have decided to have a baby by myself

Your name is Eric too!? Sweet! I thought she was talking to me, I feel better now!
  • bethcox16
    Options

Buuuut, your profile has pics of you in a wedding dress??

no it doesn't haha, thats not a wedding dress, its a short cream dress, i can see how its confused though
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I'm just glad it's you and not me. Congrats!
  • bethcox16
    Options

836258.gif

Your name is Eric too!? Sweet! I thought she was talking to me, I feel better now!

i just thought it was a generalised picture she put up.