Is this appropriate to ask?

Options

Replies

• kellyhodge
    Options
    Appropriate question, and yes....anywhere that fat can gather, your going to notice a difference!! YAY! LOL:smile:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Appropriate question, and yes....anywhere that fat can gather, your going to notice a difference!! YAY! LOL:smile:
    Better still, what comes on does go off in all parts of the body! YAY to that as well!:wink::drinker:
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    From the man's perspective...it is said that we gain .25 to .75 inches for every 25 pound reduction. That is incentive!:tongue:

I was thinking this was a 'woman' thing as I wouldn't be too bothered not to lose 'down there'. You don't get men in the changing rooms pointing at you and saying - "man, you've got a fat one there, you need to lose a pound or two fella'. But if someones researched it and there are benefits then I'll continue my diet.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    From the man's perspective...it is said that we gain .25 to .75 inches for every 25 pound reduction. That is incentive!:tongue:

I was thinking this was a 'woman' thing as I wouldn't be too bothered not to lose 'down there'. You don't get men in the changing rooms pointing at you and saying - "man, you've got a fat one there, you need to lose a pound or two fella'. But if someones researched it and there are benefits then I'll continue my diet.
    whoaaaaaa it's most definitely a male AND female weight gain deal. I've seen it from both sides...it ain't purty on anyone when you have lower abdominal fat and that's exactly what it is! lol But when a person loses and notices the changes in more ways than one...it's a pretty awesome feeling for all involved! :tongue: This has nothing to do with how large your penis is, the size doesn't change:laugh: , your abdominal fat merely diminishes and things are more visible thus the inches 'gained'. :smokin:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

Just for the record...:laugh: Women don't typically comment like that in dressing rooms either...:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Btw...I hadn't realized men shared dressing rooms like women do at times....ah the secrets of men we learn on MFP:wink::tongue: :smokin:
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Well, this certainly explains..... things.....
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    From the man's perspective...it is said that we gain .25 to .75 inches for every 25 pound reduction. That is incentive!

Very true, the wife thinks so too!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Well, this certainly explains..... things.....
    :laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    The word for today is "Factory Air"
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the great laughs today! Not too many threads that I read through all 6 pages of posts! I too have noticed a difference but hadn't really thought about the reason! :wink:
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Secondly, where were you happiest to see the weight loss and where did you begin to notice it first?

I lost my weight from my head and feet towards the middle. Happiest to see it in my face first, and then finally as it reached my hips and butt. My husband is saddest to see the "girls" shrink, although I tell him they are still more than big enough, since I still have to buy bras in specialty stores! :wink: :laugh:
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    OMG I just found this thread now and it totally made my day! Thanks for the laughs! Best thread ever. hahaha or should i say LMCFO! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I've also lost everywhere! I think the first place I started losing was my face...I was super happy when I could see my collar bones again and when I lost flab in my upper arms :bigsmile:
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm just glad my man boobs (mentatas, moobies, boyboobs, manmeries) are receding faster than my hair line woo hoo!
  • darknight0dc
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime
    this comment just cracked me up :)
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    LOL, this is great! My hubby and I were just discussing FUPAs last night!
  • AngieSWatson
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

LMAO!!!!!:laugh:
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Depending on your genetic make up, you will lose weight in different places first. See the boobie threads. Many lose there, some don't. All genetics.

You and the boobie comments. You said something similar in my thread too. I don't know if you mean to or not - but it kind of drives a woman's confidence down. Or at least, mine anyway. *awkward snicker*
  • agartin
    Options
    I've also lost everywhere! I think the first place I started losing was my face...I was super happy when I could see my collar bones again and when I lost flab in my upper arms :bigsmile:

Ugh I'd be happy to see my collar bones again. lol I was looking at an old high school picture and I had a jaw bone and collar bones! I want them back.
  • agartin
    Options
    I'm not sure about the end result from losing weight, I'm still on that track. But I was smaller in that area before gaining the weight, that's for sure!

I also got more puffy since I had a child.. I'm hoping to see some shrinkage as I lose the weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!