if i can do it you can do it ! month weightloss pic

Options
okay so i know i haven't lost like a hundred pounds or anything yet but i still am very proud of myself for losing what i have and i feel a lot better about myself already..
I decided i wanted to show others a lot is possible in a month....
its taking a lot of courage for me to post this so please don't make rude comments, i know i'm still fat but i promise you i wont be this way forever..
i know someone out there needs to see this for motivation because if i knew i could lose this much in such little time i would have started a lot earlier.
keep working out and eating right! :)
hardwork_zpsef453a57.jpg

Replies

• jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    wow!
    so wots ur secret then?
  • Veganvibesss
    Veganvibesss Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i workout for an hour to two hours a day depending how much time i can squeeze in, i do cardio for most of the time and if i am there for 2 hours i will do weights for a half hour, and i eat really healthy i haven't had a cheat day.... well i ate popcorn once this month but i think that's not to bad lol.... i know it seems like a long time to workout but once i started doing it i loved it and it made me feel good so its worth it !
  • wolfie640
    wolfie640 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation in a month! Well done you and keep it up ! :smile:
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    how do u stay so motivated?? ive sent fr!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    awesome progress, woooooot! you ROCK, keep up the great work!!
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Great job. Popcorn has lots of health benefits so I wouldn't feel bad about that! Everything in moderation will make your lifestyle sustainable.
  • vegwrangler
    vegwrangler Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You are not "still fat," you look like a strong work in progress that is kicking some serious butt!! Great commitment and keep it up!
  • Veganvibesss
    Options
    i decided to get real with myself, nothing was going to change if i continued the way i was.
    so when i don't feel like going to the gym i take a minute to think about it, would i rather sit around at home, gain weight and hate myself or go spend a short period out of my day at the gym, get skinner and feel better about myself? hell ya id rather workout!
    and if your having alot of trouble keeping motivated just get dressed and head to your car, once you step foot out the door it takes a lot to say no and turn back so if you can just get outside without thinking about not wanting to do it, your chances of making yourself go to the gym are alot higher :)
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    yeah thats so true! im so inspired by u!
  • cmazurek85
    cmazurek85 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    holy moly!! thats progress!!! keep up the fantastic work!!!!!
  • alska
    alska Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great! you're not "still fat"!
  • teresahyto
    Options
    You have accomplished what many can't do in several months. Be proud of your success- and continue to do what makes you feel good. One suggestion, if I may, allow yourself a cheat "item" here and there so you don't feel like you "can't have anything "bad."
    I am in "awe" of your transformation. :flowerforyou:
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable progress for a month. Thanks for being an inspiration.
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    wow only a month that's amazing! good job girl you're looking good :) deff gave me the motivation I needed today so thank you :smile:
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Serious fat loss. AWESOME
  • ForeverNew13
    Options
    You look so amazing my darling! Just fabulous! Keep the progress up, you're going to reach your goal soon! So beautiful!
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    I agree, that is unbelievable progress for one month.
  • Flyers1010
    Flyers1010 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That's amazing and inspiring! You should be so proud and I bet you are helping many of us with your brave post. (Definitely helping me, but I don't want to speak for everyone.) Congratulations!
  • MissAlyGator
    MissAlyGator Posts: 185
    Options
    Wow I am blown away!! Congrats!!! Now, I want you as my best friend!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Veganvibesss
    Options
    great that's what i was hoping to do for someone!!!!
    and to everyone else's comments wow your all so lovely you all made me smile so much :)!!!