Replies

• ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    200_s.gif
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything from Good Luck Chuck...

"I'll tell you not satisfying. Last night I masturbated into a grapefruit. I put it into a microwave and heated it up a little bit, which helped, but... still. "

Bonus Quote from another favorite - Employee of the Month

"I knew a guy in upper management. Man went crazy. Strapped one of those things around his hairy *kitten*, ran out in the parking lot, and blew a three dollar Hawaiian wonder cooler all over the place."
  • 60sPanda
    60sPanda Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Being British of a certain age and disposition then this from from Withnail and I

"I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hairs are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight."

And of course the spaghetti villain Tuco "Hey Blondie - you know what you are. Just a dirty son of a b...."
  • AshleySuperstar
    AshleySuperstar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    "Yeah, oh ****. Took a hard hard violent fall, kinda pin-balled down hit a lot of railings, broke a lot of ****. I’m not gonna say I survived. I’m gonna say I thrived. I met a dolphin down there and I swear to God that dolphin, looked not at me, but into my soul, looked into my Goddamn soul Annie, and he said I'm saving you Megan. Not with his mouth but I'm assuming telepathically"-Megan, in Bridesmaids
  • WelshPhil1975
    WelshPhil1975 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    From the end of the fantastic speech by Dennis Hopper in True Romance when he knows he's going to die

"You, you're an eggplant".

...followed by Chrstopher Walken's classic comeback...

"You're a cantaloupe"
  • MinervaShine
    Options
    Being British of a certain age and disposition then this from from Withnail and I

"I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hairs are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight."

And of course the spaghetti villain Tuco "Hey Blondie - you know what you are. Just a dirty son of a b...."

I love Withnail and I :D

"Here hare here?...ahh here hare here!"

and...

"Monty!! you terrible c***"

:D

Everyone should have an Uncle Monty lol
  • GeordieGirl80s
    GeordieGirl80s Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    "We are the weirdos, mister" - The Craft

"Paulette! You gotta put your fingers in the holes!" followed by "I'm not breaking my nails" - Grease 2
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

The Princess Bride
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    200_s.gif

Megan from bridesmaid!! My brother feared I was going to be her during his wedding
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    "I was born a poor, black child...."

Best movie open ever

Pretty much anything from the jerk
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    "Trash is taking her clothes off again."

"You mean the movie lied?!?"

"Got no peckers? Well, I ain't interested."

"That's just like, your opinion, man."
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    200_s.gif

Love it!!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Duckie: It's called a sense of humor - you should get one - they're nice.

Kevin: Marriage is a concept invented by people who were lucky to make it to 20 without being eaten by dinosaurs. Marriage is obsolete.

Alec: Dinosaurs are obsolete. Marriage is still around.

Doc: To have a brain is not a sin, but to have a brain and not use it, that is a sin.
    1 of 1 found this interesting | Share this

Geel Piet: Little beat big when little smart. First with the head, then with the heart. You can remember that?
  • vab_spencer
    vab_spencer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Not a movie: but my favorite quote from Count of Monte Christo.

'"And now," said the unknown, "farewell kindness, humanity, and gratitude! Farewell to all the feelings that expand the heart! I have been heaven's substitute to recompense the good -- now the god of vengeance yields to me his power to punish the wicked!"
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    "I didn't get a 'harrumph' out of that guy!" - Blazing Saddles
    "What knockers!" - Young Frankenstein
    "Did you ever see a monk get wildly f**ked by some teenage girls?" - Stripes
    "When a naked man's chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he's not out collecting for the Red Cross." - Dirty Harry
    "Any moron with a pack of matches can set a fire. Raining down sulphur is like an endurance trial man. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer." - Dogma
  • lovecomputers
    Options
    Who's that then?
    I dunno, must be a king.
    Why?
    He hasn't got *kitten* all over him.

Monty Python & the Holy Grail
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    37942.jpg?v=1
  • JeffInJax
    JeffInJax Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    "I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"
    "Everybody knows you never go full retard"
  • LotusAsh
    LotusAsh Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    " the dude abides"
    "man that's terrible... you mind I smoke a J"
    "he's a nihilist...that must be exhausting"
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    "Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked **** that high!"

"...But If you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? Carpe -- hear it? -- Carpe, Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

"I have been stabbed, shot, poisoned, frozen, hung, electrocuted, and burned."

"Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

"Do I make you horny baby?"