Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

have you ever gotten angry at your food?

kikiboniki
kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
Weird question, but today I got angry at my greek yogurt parfait, because i ate it (looked at protein content, 20g so I felt good about it), only to realize it had 41grams of sugar. 41!!!! people thats so much =(

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    :noway:
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Perhaps you need to look at food differently if it honestly makes you angry.

Also, if you don't have a medical condition that requires you to monitor it, sugar isn't an issue. Assuming you're getting your necessary nutrient intake for the day. Sugar is yummy
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    No.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    cant say that i have.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,285 Member
    NEVER!!! I love food!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    the only time this happened to me was when I ordered spicy shrimp tacos at Chili's right after joining MFP, and purposely ate just 1 tortilla...and it was still like 1,000 calories for the entrée. I was so p***ed especially because I make something similar myself that's around 380 cal.
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    8f45b5b70c7f663d96d10bebe10a8c9b.jpg
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Ive only gotten angry at food that I didnt cook correctly. So I really was just angry at myself
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    "You @#$% pizza! Why do you have to taste so #$%^ delicious!"
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,064 Member
    I had a shouting match with my burger the other day.
  • Not angry, but disappointed with the added crap! I usually buy plain Greek Yogurt and add fruit or honey or whatever it is I would like to it. (I monitor my sugar intake.)

PS Sugar is yummy! But too much sugar is really bad for me :)
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    I've gotten angry at food that deceived me. i.e.- it looks so goooooood but tastes like the foot of a camel walking through a hot wet garbage heap.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    I thought i had one more Reese's cup in the freezer, but I don't :( I'm kinda angry that I don't.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Oh yeah, all the time. But I just stab it with my fork in revenge.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Ive only gotten angry at food that I didnt cook correctly. So I really was just angry at myself

^Oooh didn't think of that. I lied. This one time I didn't cook my chicken long enough and I had already turned everything off. Tried to microwave it.... There's just...not enough seasoning to fix that
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Weird question, but today I got angry at my greek yogurt parfait, because i ate it (looked at protein content, 20g so I felt good about it), only to realize it had 41grams of sugar. 41!!!! people thats so much =(

:huh:

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    I've gotten angry at food that deceived me. i.e.- it looks so goooooood but tastes like the foot of a camel walking through a hot wet garbage heap.

maybe the whole foot doesnt taste good, but i can tell you that many times the toe tastes lovely.
  • VTRutz
    VTRutz Posts: 52 Member
    I get angry with my food when it wont get in my face fast enough.

Does that count?
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    I usually get angry with my food after I've finished eating and I'm full but it was just so amazing. Or if I'm on break and something comes up and I have to stop eating, I just eye my food sadly. And angrily. But mostly sadly.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    I had a shouting match with my burger the other day.

BAHAHAHA

This paired with your avatar pic, I can't even...! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: