Trying to lose 30 + lbs by June- who in?

Options

Replies

• momma_nany
    Options
    I am also trying very hard to lose plus 50 so yes we can use the help but from ourselves, with will prower and support we can do it so keep your head up ask for help and you shall receive. good luck.
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am in SW 173 want to be down to 143 by May 29th but thats pretty much june and my birthday is June 5th so what better than to be back to my weight on my 21st birthday on m y 31st birthday
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm in-but more like twenty by then-slow and steady wins the race. But if i am down more by then-that would be great.
    I can use all the motivation and support i can get
  • rosnnj
    rosnnj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea. I'm in!!
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I am in. 30 pounds would be awesome. I'll settle for the elusive 20 pounds gone, though.
  • cheryllc
    Options
    Count me in! I need to lose 50, and I'd like to be at at least the halfway mark by the end of June!! :)
  • AmesNic
    Options
    I want to leave 40 lbs by the end of June, so I'm in!
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Add me also I need to loose 50 but 30 is a start Beach first week of june Lets go get em
  • Jensjoy1073
    Options
    I am in... my scale has been going backward for a while, time to turn it around..
  • jparson714
    jparson714 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am sooo in! I can use all the support I can get! I am hoping to find someone in my area to do some walking with. Someone who is in the same boat as me. Needing/wanting to lose a good amount of weight and become happy and healthy!
    We can all do it, we just need to help each other! :flowerforyou:

Where do you live?
  • martinlivinity
    martinlivinity Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I am trying to do!! I am in!
  • ltoct1975
    ltoct1975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! Add me and we will motivate away!
  • myvline
    Options
    Add me! I'm in!
  • crystaldkelley
    Options
    I can see that alot of you are looking for local partners/friends for support. If you would like leave the state you live in and maybe you can find someone close to meet with. It may not be every month but say every 6 months, this way you will stay motivated to keep your weight loss goals. Good Luck!
  • clingybabe
    clingybabe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Would love to have some accountability and support one another.
  • crystaldkelley
    Options
    Since so many people are joining, I think weekly weigh in's will help keep everyone motivated. If you wish to do this just post each friday how much you lost for the week. The goal being 3+lbs. Best of Luck :)
  • BLM2005
    Options
    Count me in Please.
  • Tiffnicmcclure
    Tiffnicmcclure Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im in! my husband will be coming home from Afghanistan for R & R!!!!!!
  • Mikiki_x
    Options
    I'm in!!! Don't know how well I will do though lol
  • tinkerbell1310
    Options
    Me too. I'm in....... Have a family wedding in Sept and want to look fab for it. x