If you had to choose your last meal, what would it be?

Options
124»

Replies

• lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    A BBQ Chicken, Egg, Lettuce, Tomato Sarnie/Sandwich. With A LARGE SPRITE GIMME.
  • pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    A huge plate of assorted dimsum. And by that I mean there's gotta be at least 100 on the platter.
  • tanyoshka
    tanyoshka Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    A large Papa Murphy's Cowboy pizza (no sausage, extra mushrooms), tub of cookie dough, and a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper. Or an entire Taco Bell restaurant. It's a toss-up.
  • Cliffordstamper
    Options
    If I ate this I would die of diabetic shock and or congestive heart failure so it would be my last meal LOL,

A couple bottles of German Bach beer.
    16 ounce prime rib (rare)
    Seasoned green beans,
    At least 2 ears of golden yellow corn drenched in real butter and coated with salt.
    Large red ripe tomatoes, thick sliced with unionized table salt on the side.
    A large helping of home made potato salad
    A couple pickled eggs with beets
    A couple cabbage rolls
    A nice sized piece of warm cherry pie with vanilla ice cream on top
    And finish with a bowl of tapioca pudding

Stretch out in my easy chair and hope the coma gets me before the chest pains start
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I'd chose something so unhealthy that would actually kill me afterwards. Probably all my junk food/beverage cravings all together.
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Last meal because I'm being executed? Then I'd choose to eat the guy executing me. That'll teach'em!!!
    Good answer! I guess as long as you use green sauce he he he. Where did the executing come in I didn't see that.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My husband's homemade alfredo chicken with a BIG bag of french onion chips.......NO, make the TWO big bags of chips!!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my husband's garlic bread, wine, a few beers, and i think that will sum it up! OK, Gotta stop reading this now. I'm getting HUNGRY!!!
  • chelskii22
    chelskii22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Domino's stuff crust with a bottle of red wine! :love:
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    Begin with some real crab cakes, then a ceasar salad. A 20 oz. Prime Rib steak bloody with a side of horseradish sauce, scalloped potatoes, grilled asparagus with a a little olive oil and garlic. Finished with a slice of frozen cheesecake covered in fresh strawberries. All complimented with an aged bourbon on the rocks. And a cigar afterwards with more bourbon.
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Salad: A Caesar Salad from Bistro Romano's in Philly

Appetizer: Straight-out-the-ocean fresh, lightly breaded Calamari & Shrimp

Main: A Whole Peruvian Rotisserie Chicken stuffed with Thyme Peas & Avocado Mash

Sides: Brown Sugar Crusted Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole and a perfect replication of my mother's Mac & Cheese

Dessert: Haagen Dazs Creme Caramel Pecan Ice Cream with a huge slice of freshly baked triple fudge-chocolate layer cake
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Bandeja paisa! It reminds me of home, and of lovely vacations visiting relatives in Colombia.
    (If this seems like a lot of food, it's because it is. The platter they serve it on is gigantic.)

Skirt steak
    Red beans cooked with pork
    Chicharron (=fried pork belly)
    Fried egg
    Baked sweet plantains
    Chorizo
    Arepa (=maize flatbread)
    Hogao sauce (=onion+tomato+spices)
    Slice of salted avocado
    Served with white rice, and cabbage salad on the side.

Followed by a food coma and possibly a heart attack. But as it's my last meal, I doubt preserving my figure would be my primary concern.

^^This. All of this. Plus a pan full of my abuela's carnitas and her tamales. Plus a pumpkin pie and ice cream for dessert. And 6 bottles of Mexican CocaCola to wash it down.
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wine
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    um, p u s s y ;)