celphiee Posts: 11 Member
    Yum! Thanks for sharing this!
  • Yum - thanks!
  • julieager75
    julieager75 Posts: 61 Member
    Saving for later...looks yummy!
  • Tingababoo
    Tingababoo Posts: 51 Member
    These are SOOOO GOOOD! I want to eat the entire pan! I didnt see the "dont forget to grease the pan" til it was too late - but can't wait til the next batch! Going to try raisins instead of Stevia since I can't get used to Stevia yet.

Thanks Again! YUM!
  • bigblondewolf
    bigblondewolf Posts: 268 Member
    Mmm, saving this one! Looks super tasty!
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    These are SOOOO GOOOD! I want to eat the entire pan! I didnt see the "dont forget to grease the pan" til it was too late - but can't wait til the next batch! Going to try raisins instead of Stevia since I can't get used to Stevia yet.

Thanks Again! YUM!

Glad to hear it :)) Raisins are a great idea!
  • myfitnesspale3
    myfitnesspale3 Posts: 276 Member
    No I meant 3 tbsp, that's how much I use and I love the way they taste. But yes you can cut that by however much you wish or just omit it altogether if you prefer.

I figured out the difference in taste result. You said "stevia" which FYI 100% stevia powder is 250 times sweeter than sugar. Are you using a "stevia mix" like Truvia which is 1% stevia, 99% erythritol, or one of those dilute liquid extracts?

Pretty sure anyone would gag on the 3tbsp of 100% stevia that I used, which has equivalent sweetening of 45 cups of sugar. I should have known better.
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Will save this recipe it looks lush thankyou :smile: not sure about 3tbsp of stevia though, might just use a little honey
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Omg this looks evil! I need to try this!
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    No I meant 3 tbsp, that's how much I use and I love the way they taste. But yes you can cut that by however much you wish or just omit it altogether if you prefer.

I figured out the difference in taste result. You said "stevia" which FYI 100% stevia powder is 250 times sweeter than sugar. Are you using a "stevia mix" like Truvia which is 1% stevia, 99% erythritol, or one of those dilute liquid extracts?

Pretty sure anyone would gag on the 3tbsp of 100% stevia that I used, which has equivalent sweetening of 45 cups of sugar. I should have known better.

I didn't know there were different forms of Stevia, good to learn. I used 3Tbsp of Stevia in the Raw powder. Your saying that is equivalent to 45 cups of sugar? That's crazy. It doesn't taste overly sweet to me at all, maybe I am just used to it since I usually put 1Tbsp of it in my coffee each morning :laugh:
  • myfitnesspale3
    myfitnesspale3 Posts: 276 Member
    Oops not 45 cups of sugar, equivalences are not exactly clear since taste and volumes are so different. By volume, 1/3-1/2tsp of 100% stevia has sweetness close to 1C sugar, so 3T stevia has sweetness of 9C sugar.

"Stevia in the Raw" is a mix of mostly dextrose and stevia. It's a one-to-one volume replacement sweetener for sugar.
  • wow that looks so good... i'm really craving a big bowl of maple oatmeal now :)
  • Ke11er
    Ke11er Posts: 147 Member
    Looks so good, worth heating up the oven for!
  • sappy42
    sappy42 Posts: 65 Member
    Bump...

ETA: yay, found it on Pinterest!
  • oooooo Looks so good, cant wait to try this! Thank you!
  • rosie291289
    rosie291289 Posts: 128 Member
    Bump
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Bump!
  • chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Bump
  • amy_lynn007
    amy_lynn007 Posts: 48 Member
    This is my "chocolate" version I make once a week... I have actually been doubling this recipe and baking in an 8x8 dish at 375F for 27min. My boyfriend loves them! Best cold out of the fridge!

2isi7ad.jpg
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    When you say PB2 or regular peanut butter, how does this affect the texture? I have never used PB2 and thought that it was a powder. Therefore if you use it, do you have to alter the liquid that goes into these? Just curious :)