Breaking bad? Yes or no?

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
Ok, so my brothers keep trying to get me to buy the Breaking Bad seasons on Demand. I really don't have the time to watch any tv at night but if the kids are asleep I usually can sneak in a show or 2.

Is it a good show? Worth the money? I know my parents are now hooked on this show! LOL!

Thanks!

Replies

• nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Love it. We're watching it on Netflix. Currently Season 3. I'm hooked.
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You should find a week with nothing to do an binge watch it. It is TOTALLY Awesome!!!
  • Firemansam79
    Firemansam79 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm a cheap *kitten*.... so here is what I would do...

Subscribe to Netflix..... 1 month free trial. Watch all the seasons in 29 days (Its that good) then unsubscribe.
    If you cant do it in 30 days pay $8.99 for the next month and then cancel.

It's worth it.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I love Breaking Bad. I still have part of season 4 and all of season 5 to watch. I am just to sad that it will be over at that point, so I have been holding off.
  • Firemansam79
    Firemansam79 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I did that for awhile too.... I saved the last 2 episodes for god know why. Totally should have just watched them sooner.

The whole series gets better every episode and stays consitant right till the end!

WATCH IT!
  • thorn810
    thorn810 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm going to start watching Breaking Bad soon ... I've heard it's a good show.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    That show was the ****z! Loved that show...sometimes my wife and I would end up marathon watching on the weekend. We didn't do on demand, we just watched on Netflix for which we had a subscription for anyway.
  • cdealtry
    cdealtry Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a cheap *kitten*.... so here is what I would do...

Subscribe to Netflix..... 1 month free trial. Watch all the seasons in 29 days (Its that good) then unsubscribe.
    If you cant do it in 30 days pay $8.99 for the next month and then cancel.

It's worth it.

Best series ever, absolutely brilliant, did what was recommended above but still members months on, now going through House of Cards which is good but not Breaking Bad good
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,785 Member
    Options
    Just do it! :)
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    A thousand times yes!!!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    A thousand times yes!!!

+1
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    It is absolutely worth watching. It's a spectacular show; it's definitely in my top 3.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    It's worth every penny. Best TV show I have ever seen in my entire life.

It's also free on Netflix, except the last season I think.
  • Taiser
    Taiser Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hell YES!!! Although some seasons are a bit slow, it's probably one of the best shows on TV in the last 10 years!!!
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    AMC is going to start showing the whole series on Sunday nights starting sometime in August. They're going to show 5 hours every Sunday night. The show is definitely worth it.
  • CleanUpWhatIMessedUp
    CleanUpWhatIMessedUp Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    It is an amazing show. Once it takes off, it never slows down. You will love and hate most of the main characters at some point.
  • kittykat11111
    Options
    Looks like I'm in the minority here, but I just couldn't get into it.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Hell yes!
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Best show ever created in the history and future of television.

There is one great show in each person's lifetime. The last one was the original Twilight Zone.

For our generation, it is Breaking Bad.

If you don't want to watch it, you'll have to wait another 60 years for an epic tv show.

When people don't like it, I can only assume they lack the ability to comprehend it and the complexities of the characters and their transformations. This show will change your life.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i hated it.... binge watched the first 2 seasons to see what all the fuss was about and found every character to be so thoroughly unlikeable that i lost all interest in it.