Options

Replies

• BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Double post, sorry.
  • nailer341
    Options
    I am a Certified Designer specializing in medical and dental office designs. I am also a Concert photographer for a local site and Country music magazine.
  • ambst95
    Options
    I'm a work at home pharmacist.
  • ashleymarr709
    Options
    I am a 24 year old stay at home mom raising a 5 year old, 4 year old twins, a 2 month old, and taking care of my wonderful husband. He always looks forward to me waking him up with a nice hot cup of coffee every morning, coming home to a nice clean house, and giving him foot and back massages on a nightly basis. I even put out his clothes for him for work the next day, and pack his lunches and make dinner and hot breakfasts every day. He brags about me all the time at work, so I guess that's something to be proud of :)
  • jlloyd
    jlloyd Posts: 68
    Options
    Machinist
  • ais1992
    ais1992 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Full time student - Pharmaceutical Chemistry
  • marianmaj
    marianmaj Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am a certified Personal Trainer and own my own Pilates Studio. I do alot of nutrition work with my clients.
  • flossicle
    Options
    Depot administrator for a road haulage company!
  • eboneerain
    eboneerain Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    RN ICU and fashion designer..
  • numberscolors
    Options
    i'm a certified nursing assistant with plans to become a women's health nurse or an ARNP. not sure yet.
  • 1MissTT
    1MissTT Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a receptionist for a real estate office and I am going to school to be an RN
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    OMG, you are my idol. 186 pounds? Geez, that's amazing! Well done!

Anyone have any hints or tips to share?

Juvenile Probation Officer, IN
  • Veryan7
    Veryan7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I run my own business selling Arts and Craft materials. Love it!

Check us out www.craftcellar.co.uk
  • BuckeyeLuvvvva
    BuckeyeLuvvvva Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Finishing up pharmacy school! Finally done in May, looking to do a residency/clinical work at hospital, hopefully in pediatrics.
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    My role is Ward Housekeeper in a very busy hospital.. We care for the medical elderly which is a very demanding job 
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    homemaker
  • crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've been a Small Animal Veterinarian for 15 years. I get to work ONLY 4O hours a week at my 2 hospitals where I see patients and work as the Executive Director overseeing Financials, HR etc......home at 3 everyday, to work my REAL job, being a Mom to my AWESOME 10 year old son and 6 year old daughter.:happy:
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    stay at home mum
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'm an archivist by day and an architectural recordkeeper by night/weekend (I mainly take photos of things before they're gone/altered and keep them on a web site)..
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    I've been a Small Animal Veterinarian for 15 years. I get to work ONLY 4O hours a week at my 2 hospitals where I see patients and work as the Executive Director overseeing Financials, HR etc......home at 3 everyday, to work my REAL job, being a Mom to my AWESOME 10 year old son and 6 year old daughter.:happy: