Blocked members ..

Replies

• Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    I haven't blocked any.. I've deleted but never blocked. Hope I'm not jinxing myself now. *knock on wood*
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Hey Folks,

This topic has been reported. I am not locking the topic at this time, but I encourage anyone posting to keep this discussion general, and not personal. Posting names of who you have blocked, private messages, or enough descriptors that we all know who you are referring to, then this topic will likely be locked. Also I have edited some posts with profanity, please refrain.

Thanks,
    Olivia
    MFP Community manager
  • JP_master
    JP_master Posts: 574 Member
    I haven't blocked any.. I've deleted but never blocked. Hope I'm not jinxing myself now. *knock on wood*

52451737.jpg

Never
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    none. i like the drama.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Just one. I had enough of her loud mouth one day, and decided she wasn't worth a possible strike by responding to her. I'd actually forgotten she even existed. Ahh!

Ferris-Bueller-poster.jpg
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,611 Member
    I should block a few but I've only deleted a few
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member

^^ this
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    None. I'm such a sweetie pie! LOL!
  • FreeFlyAZ
    FreeFlyAZ Posts: 3 Member
    Hey Folks,

This topic has been reported. I am not locking the topic at this time, but I encourage anyone posting to keep this discussion general, and not personal. Posting names of who you have blocked, private messages, or enough descriptors that we all know who you are referring to, then this topic will likely be locked. Also I have edited some posts with profanity, please refrain.

Thanks,
    Olivia
    MFP Community manager

^^^ This. Nice to see that someone actually moderates these forums. I appreciate it. Now if we could just get you to delete all those 'Hot or Not" posts chains. Those directly undermine people's self image.
  • Emeryeon
    Emeryeon Posts: 61
    One. It was that advertiser guy...i thought if i blocked them then i wouldnt see them.
    False.
  • OkamiLavande
    OkamiLavande Posts: 336 Member
    None. Some things are too amusing to pass up. Like certain threads.
  • AnthonyThrashD
    AnthonyThrashD Posts: 306 Member
    sometimes the people I have the lowest opinion of, post something that makes me smile :-)

none so far
  • Leggylass
    Leggylass Posts: 215
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    None......yet.
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Hey Folks,

Thanks,
    Olivia
    MFP Community manager

^^^ This. Nice to see that someone actually moderates these forums. I appreciate it. Now if we could just get you to delete all those 'Hot or Not" posts chains. Those directly undermine people's self image.
    . Why ask to have threads deleted just because you don't like them? Just don't go to them. I post on that thread and it seems that for the most part everyone gets a "hot" unless it's in fun. Except me, I get the "not" just because I'm a big blue box. I am not crying though. Just have fun.
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    I blocked myself. Yes, now i cant see myself. I am ratehr angry and drunk ablotu this!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    1396290892547.gif
    members
  • Maitria
    Maitria Posts: 439 Member
    I only block for reasons that probably seem silly to other people. If someone has a profile picture of something that for whatever reason I don't want to see (not a body shaming comment, I have never blocked someone for having a picture of themselves up, those are my favorite user pics), or they drop a comment about one of my very few "Don't want to read that" topics, I'll block. I don't even remember who I have on block because it's not really personal to who they are. I have never had to block for anything else. I like the fun and the debating here.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    None.

I've never gotten any creepers, and I'm not easily offended.
  • QuiznatoddBidness
    QuiznatoddBidness Posts: 602 Member
    I blocked my wife. No one else yet.