Women: Favorite Physical Attributes on a Guy?

Options

Replies

• Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Long hair, nice eyes and a liking for sharp things!
  • muphin73
    muphin73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've always been drawn to hands, and I do love a baldie. Covered in tattoos is also a bonus!

Tattoos are for criminals and fast food employees

I have tattoos and I'm neither of those things.

I dont believe you

It's the truth. Would I lie to some strange man on MFP? I think not!
    No, seriously, I've never been in trouble with the law and I've never worked fast food. I'm just a simple, every day girl who just happens to enjoy body art.

I am not strange, I am wheird.

ah. Forgive my error. I wouldn't lie to some strange, wheird man. It's common knowledge that wheird men should never be lied to.

No one should be lied to. You seem to be very selective about who you are truthful with.

Actually, I tell everyone the truth. That's what tattooed, non-criminal, non-fast food working people do.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    I've always been drawn to hands, and I do love a baldie. Covered in tattoos is also a bonus!

Tattoos are for criminals and fast food employees

I have tattoos and I'm neither of those things.

I dont believe you

It's the truth. Would I lie to some strange man on MFP? I think not!
    No, seriously, I've never been in trouble with the law and I've never worked fast food. I'm just a simple, every day girl who just happens to enjoy body art.

I am not strange, I am wheird.

I have quite a few tattoos. Never worked for nasty fast food companies or been a criminal.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Every time I've had a woman answer this a little tipsy, and probably the most honestly, they say, "six pack".

i could not care less about a six pack. like it's cute but it probably means he isn't as into eating as i am. and that's a problem.

I'm a woman with a six pack and I love food. I'm a fat kid at heart, I just know balance.

You are clearly the most awesome type of woman. I'm still trying to master these skills.
  • Emeryeon
    Emeryeon Posts: 61
    Options
    okay well personality wise I like guys who are real nice to me....they have to be near my age though cause if they are older I just think they are being nice cause they are good folks and its weird
  • PrissyPisces
    PrissyPisces Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Height (5'10 or more since I'm a big giant woman), sexy eyes, nice smile, and broad shoulders. OOOOOWWWWEEEEE!!!!!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Every time I've had a woman answer this a little tipsy, and probably the most honestly, they say, "six pack".

i could not care less about a six pack. like it's cute but it probably means he isn't as into eating as i am. and that's a problem.
    i think you are misinformed
  • Megan101792
    Options

i think you are misinformed

If im tipsy, im usually grabbing to see if they have a nice *kitten* Six packs will come and go
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Small straight square retrocline teeth, that the incisors are horizontally even with the cuspids, and that the top and bottom teeth meet edge-to-edge. Deepset eyes, strong nose, sharply-angled face shape with squared jawline. Natural blond/light-brown straight silky hair, layer-cut, spiky on top, medium-length. Blue or gray eyes, fair complexion. Small-to-medium bone structure; ectomorph build, medium-size but rather narrow hands/fingers. Tall and very slender, firm but without muscle development; straight-and-narrow-built with long legs.
  • Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I like it when a guy wear glasses,I don't know why, I guess I just like nerdy guys.
  • adenajoy
    adenajoy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Smile, eyes, strong legs. :)
  • RayLeen19
    RayLeen19 Posts: 106
    Options
    A guy thats confident, strong, loyal, intelligent, dress' well, has pride and doesn't say dumb things.
    Tattoo and piercings are nice, so are muscles and good hair!
  • graceyykim
    graceyykim Posts: 17
    Options
    a nice pair of calves and ankles! ;) And of course a great personality
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    taller than me by a few inches at least

eyes

smile

hands

tattoos

glasses are nice on some guys too
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hairy plz. I like a dude with fuzz.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options

oh not hairy for me please... some hair is acceptable but NEVER back hair... :sick:
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I love 2-day beard-stubble-- sexy.
  • Megan101792
    Options
    I love 2-day beard-stubble-- sexy.

Me too! Just enough to tickle but not leave a rash.
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Options

oh not hairy for me please... some hair is acceptable but NEVER back hair... :sick:

Back hair can get sketchy... if it's too much, no. If it's patchy and weird... no. I'm like the Goldilocks of back hair, hurr.
  • jenschnoor87
    Options
    I'm a sucker for blue eyes

At least as tall as me (5'10") but preferably taller

Good voice, I may be a sucker for accents too

Size doesn't really matter so long as they can keep up with me

And a little bit of scruff is never a bad thing