Can You See Yourself As You Are?

Options

Replies

• aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options

You should switch your profile pic, you're much hotter in this one.

Really? Huh- I thought this one was way less flattering! Guess I don't see myself at all as others do :ohwell:

I'm a little concerned about you; I hope you're not trying to lose weight.
  • Lachelleofthesea
    Lachelleofthesea Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I think I'm a 12 or 15... I'd like to be a 3 or 5.

IMG_4393_zps3f138443.jpg
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I would say I am somewhere between #12 or #15. I would like to be #5.
    Can't figure out how to copy and paste a picture, so you can look at my profile.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Can't post pics from work, but I think my profile has pics...I am an 18, would love to be a 13, and will never be a 1-2-3. Just not built like that.

(And no, that's not a body shaming statement. Don't even go there. My Scottish roots have designed me to lift heavy things, walk long, long distances, and easily bear children.)
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    can i just say that i like this thread, even if i don't participate in the game?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I find it weird that 6 out of the 13 have the word "Thick" in the definition... a word that I personally despise. Reminds me of the guy that called me "Meaty." Like... cat food or something LOL

Apparently it means big thighs?

"She got a big booty so I call her big booty"
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Oh, of course, I missed going first.

SC3nrnk.jpg?1

ZhLW9QD.jpg?1

I think I look most like 14 or 15.

I'd like to be 5 or 8.
  • mtruitt01
    Options
    Achyra, you look like a 6.
  • mtruitt01
    Options
    Some day I'll learn how to post a quote and then respond to it (sigh).
    I don't give up easily!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Some day I'll learn how to post a quote and then respond to it (sigh).
    I don't give up easily!

you have to click on the button under what you are reading that says "quote" then it will show in the box that appears and you write your words under it before clicking "post reply" button.

:flowerforyou:
  • Achrya
    Options
    Achyra, you look like a 6.

Well now you're just trying to flatter me. :blushing:
  • ChelseaWelseyKins
    ChelseaWelseyKins Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I don't have a pic on my computer, only on phone, but I'm sure you can look at my profile picture since it was taken like an hour ago :)

But I feel like I look like a smaller version of 15 but would like to look like 2 or 5.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I can't post a pic either right now. but I'm pretty sure that I am an 18... but I am working towards a 5/6 (just because I have big ole quads) but I wouldn't mind being an 11 either.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    so I don't have any pics of me now that you can see a body. I have posted a pic of me at 32 or 33 at around 185 or 190. I'm the one with my hand to my ear and the bikini top. Although I didn't really try, I had/have the ingredients for decent mid-section. I say now, I'm a 19 (what was that, like thick-chubby?) I aspire to a #5 because I THINK I have the close enough shape type (no tits though) to be athletic. I have a kinda straight waist line. I could assume that if I had kept it up, I'd have a "P!nk" body type. Small on top, straight waist, longer legs though.

Although you can't see it, I have a biggish round butt. I had good legs too.

Shoot, it didn't work. go to my profile.

You're between a 3 and 5. More muscle and you'll be a 5.

Why thank you alia! I am working on getting through this day under 1800 calories. It's time for a deficit....For REALS!!!
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Profile picture is recent, I feel like a 14/16.. Would like to be a 3 or 5
  • gelar93
    gelar93 Posts: 160
    Options
    bump. I'll post mine later
  • lulubeber
    lulubeber Posts: 37
    Options
    I think I'm probably 15 16 or 12 (this is actually quite hard!) Am I right ?

15i143p.jpg
    I'd love to be 5 or 11 !!

I don't see 16 at all. I see 3/11 with a bit of 8, tbh. Very shapely with sort of the lower body of 8.

wow geez, thanks :) planning on losing a bit more fat (hopefully) to become an 11 :)
  • AtmaKing
    AtmaKing Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    In because you all are amazing. Also seems everyone one is striving for a 5 or 7. I think those are great goals. There is also that preference from men right? Because my Ideal would be an 11. Although I would also like to be the 5 or 7 male version too. Kind of funny how we think isnt it.

P.S. Fairygirlpie9 where do we sign up for the non black box ones? LOL
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I think I'm 5 or 14, but would like to be 7.

efd6890a-5f7b-44d2-87b3-bf4178785eb5_zps82da56df.jpg

You have a "SICK" body girlfriend! Awesome is too weak a word for you.

I want to aspire to be Mirey. :flowerforyou:
  • Achrya
    Options
    In because you all are amazing. Also seems everyone one is striving for a 5 or 7. I think those are great goals. There is also that preference from men right? Because my Ideal would be an 11. Although I would also like to be the 5 or 7 male version too. Kind of funny how we think isnt it.

P.S. Fairygirlpie9 where do we sign up for the non black box ones? LOL

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1356165-do-you-see-yourself-male-version