2»

Replies

• amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    june 28- 148.5 lbs
    today- 142.5 lbs
    hoping for 130's by eid inshallah

18.5 lbs in 30 days is kind of dangerous.
    what she meant is she'd like to be less than 140 on eid INSHA ALLAH .. like 139.. 138.. 135 whatever.. not 130 exactly :)

haha the person above me is correct, i am hoping for 139.9 or less :)
  • etiapef
    etiapef Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    it's the 17th night of ramadan and i have lost 7 pounds already since the beginning of the month
  • deda22
    deda22 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm stalled at the 6 pound lose only. What should I do to get down to at least another 6???
  • gettingsexy94
    gettingsexy94 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Starting weight on 2nd July : 147-149lbs (forgot to take my weight at the beginning of Ramadan)

Hoping to reach 130s :D
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm stalled at the 6 pound lose only. What should I do to get down to at least another 6???
    you should be happy with that loss!
  • flame_retardant
    flame_retardant Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Salam everyone! I'll join in as well. I'm 5'7.5, female.

I weighed myself on 6/30/14 - 140.6
    Weight as of 7/23/14 - 134.6

So far a 6lb weight loss with another 4 days to go. It's just about on the verge of being a little too fast to be maintainable, but it's still nice to see the pounds go down :)

My final GW is 127lbs and I set the goal of being down to 127lbs by beginning of October.
  • deda22
    deda22 Posts: 3
    Options
    I see no one has reported what they have lost during ramadan. I've personally lost 8 pounds and I'm happy with that but I just hope I don't gain them all back. ????
  • amirahdaboss
    Options
    I've lost 6 pounds alhamdullilah, and I'm fasting the 6 days of shawwal now, so i could possibly lose a couple of pounds :)
  • KezShiels
    KezShiels Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm not a Muslim so I had never done it before my best friend is from Egypt (not allot of family and friends here in aus) and we had been discussing ramadan and he mentioned it's allot easier when you have others doing it too so to help support him I said I would do it too. It was a very different experience. I managed to loose 5kg a new life experience and a new appreciation for things I have taken for granted my whole life
  • amirahdaboss
    Options
    I'm not a Muslim so I had never done it before my best friend is from Egypt (not allot of family and friends here in aus) and we had been discussing ramadan and he mentioned it's allot easier when you have others doing it too so to help support him I said I would do it too. It was a very different experience. I managed to loose 5kg a new life experience and a new appreciation for things I have taken for granted my whole life

wow thats amazing! proud of you :)
  • gettingsexy94
    gettingsexy94 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on the weight loss everyone!
    I'm happy to say that I have lost about a few hundred grams, haha. I've maintained! And that's fantastic! I'm so glad I didn't gain any weight, with all the snacks and sweets, and soft drinks, I've been consuming!
    xx
  • FXOjafar
    FXOjafar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I gained 2kg during Ramadan :)

All water weight and from lack of sleep though I think because I've lost 1kg of that already! That extra hour of sleep from not having to wake up early for suhur really makes a difference!

Also I was in a plateau before Ramadan anyway. As they say, KCKO :)
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i remained the same.. it did fluctuate though.. i am up 2lb after eid days.. water weight i guess
  • cikjijah
    cikjijah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    from 1st ramadhan until eid, i lost about 7 kilos..but, gained back about 3kg after eid since i wasnt really counting calories during eid..im just restarted to back on track..