It's dirty in here, don't come in...

Options
1235»

Replies

• headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    So I got an email asking me if I ever thought about writing erotica... Yes.. I have.
    I kept this story rated as PG-13 as I could because I didn't want it to be about the perv stuff, but about the victory behind the sexy perv stuff.

So... if I were to write, which I have pondered greatly... what should my pen name be???

I can only come up with stripper names
    Mandy Mounds
    Bambi
    Mercedes
    Chest Rockwell
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend? You shouldn't be talking about this or even doing things like this until he is "husband"

No offense, but this is 2014... not 1950. Unless you're abstaining for religious reasons, there's not really any reason to abstain from a normal healthy sexual relationship with your spouse/partner.
    What does the date have to do with morals? It is 2014 and promiscuity is still promiscuity. STD's are still STD's, and unwanted pregnancies still happen - and for conveniences' sake we can kill the babies now, right? One doesn't necessarily have to be religious to have standards and values.

You should just excuse yourself directly out of this thread. Are you insinuating I'm some diseased *kitten* that kills babies??? I have morals, by far my morals exceed many. So please don't come preaching in here. This thread is about the WIN... I felt sexy. I looked good naked. Deal or don't. I don't care... but don't insinuate that I'm an immoral piece of trash because I have sex with my boyfriend, whom I love.

The original person who made that comment didn't respond back so I can't be sure... but I didn't read it the way everyone else is. They said it right after the comment about filming yourself which made me think they just meant make sure it's going to last before you have some ex running around with a video tape of you. But maybe I'm being too kind.
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend? You shouldn't be talking about this or even doing things like this until he is "husband"

No offense, but this is 2014... not 1950. Unless you're abstaining for religious reasons, there's not really any reason to abstain from a normal healthy sexual relationship with your spouse/partner.
    What does the date have to do with morals? It is 2014 and promiscuity is still promiscuity. STD's are still STD's, and unwanted pregnancies still happen - and for conveniences' sake we can kill the babies now, right? One doesn't necessarily have to be religious to have standards and values.

Ew, go away. You have no right to insinuate these things about OP.

Also, Op that's awesome! I personally, am terrified of mirrors...but because horror movies have ruined mirrors for me. I would not be able to sleep or be in a room facing my bed. There's always a horrible fear that I will look up and someone is behind me haha. Maybe I'll just have to put a towel over the mirror and then remove it for fun times. :laugh:
  • Runningwild103
    Options

You should just excuse yourself directly out of this thread. Are you insinuating I'm some diseased *kitten* that kills babies??? I have morals, by far my morals exceed many. So please don't come preaching in here. This thread is about the WIN... I felt sexy. I looked good naked. Deal or don't. I don't care... but don't insinuate that I'm an immoral piece of trash because I have sex with my boyfriend, whom I love.

You go girl! Beware of trolls! Trying to darken your shining moment! Shame on them!
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I can easily acquire the mirror.

The partner is a more difficult task.

Congrats to you! :drinker:

You, my friend, need to learn the magic of turning your own self on.

Maybe it's just me, but I know this song is about me :tongue:
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options

Also, Op that's awesome! I personally, am terrified of mirrors...but because horror movies have ruined mirrors for me. I would not be able to sleep or be in a room facing my bed. There's always a horrible fear that I will look up and someone is behind me haha. Maybe I'll just have to put a towel over the mirror and then remove it for fun times. :laugh:

So the other night I was watching tv in bed and I started to dose off. I realized that I was seeing myself falling asleep in the mirror and it FREAKED me out. I had to shut the lights off, lay down flat and turn the tv off to go to bed properly. A bit freaky, but only because I was so tired! But hahahaaaa, scary movies ruined the mirror for you!