Another question for the ladies....Men:Keep Out!!!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• izzyandobo
    Options
    It might be the iron in them that is making you quesy. They do have prenatals without iron - try those. I used to get them at GNC. They have both versions (with and without iron). Their price doesn't seem to be too high. Good luck!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm in between my 2nd and 3rd loop of a long ride and taking a break at home-so don't have time to read the replies BUT_________

Tam, Honey,Sister from another Mister----

You know that at some point you're going to have to invite at least 1 man in, right??? :tongue: :tongue:
    ROFL! Took me a second to register! :laugh: :laugh: YES!...and I think that man is more than happy to oblige!! :wink: :blushing: :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Definately experienced the same.......and how exciting for you to start trying for baby #2!!!!!!!!! Taking it with food or closer to bedtime did help a bit, not totally, but definitely better than first thing in the morning! By the way.....I did the same thing and figured we'd have a few months of trying, but this new lifestyle and fitter body accepted the challenge and we were pregers right away!!! Best of luck to you! I'm at 9.5 weeks now, so we'll get to spend a bit of our pregnancies together anyway! Then get back in full force and reach our goals!!!!!!
    That would be cool!! Well...fingers crossed I get pregnant pretty fast AND that I am fairly close to my goal by then! We shall see!! I am not TOO worried. I feel completely in control of my eating, etc and know I can keep myself under control if/when I do get pregnant. :bigsmile:

By the way, I am SOOO happy for you!!:flowerforyou:
  • msce2
    msce2 Posts: 35
    Options
    I could never take the prenatal's. They made me so sick! I was told to take 2 kids chewable vitamins. You might want to check with your ob, but that's what they told me. It helped. I took one in the morning and one in the evening.
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    I was 102 lbs. when I got pregnant with my first and yes! they did make my tummy hurt. I believe it was the iron specifically that bugged me. I found taking them with a meal helped with that tummy trouble. I'm not sure if size makes a difference or not.

Good luck with tummy trouble and good luck with:blushing: trying for #2.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I'm in between my 2nd and 3rd loop of a long ride and taking a break at home-so don't have time to read the replies BUT_________

You know that at some point you're going to have to invite at least 1 man in, right??? :tongue: :tongue:
    ROFL! Took me a second to register! :laugh: :laugh: YES!...and I think that man is more than happy to oblige!! :wink: :blushing: :blushing:

Happy man! :laugh: Yes, I just had to look, didn't I? hehehehe.... scampers back to the Pit...
  • TamTastic
    Options

Happy man! :laugh: Yes, I just had to look, didn't I? hehehehe.... scampers back to the Pit...
    For shame!!! tsk tsk!! :angry: :wink: :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Just being supportive of your Y chromosome carrier is all Tam *giggle*
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Just being supportive of your Y chromosome carrier is all Tam *giggle*

psst....all the boys in the pit have been checking in here...don't let them fool you...I just heard Cal explaining what a prenat was to MJ....{snicker}....they are so cute when they brainstorm!:laugh:

but for my 2 cents....I skipped the o' iron too, got sooo sick on it...and tried it at all hours....I hear that you change w/ each pregnancy too, so one time you may have been able to handle it and other times not so much...talk to your doc girl....and I'm so excited for you and everyone else who's embarking on the baby making voyage! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart:

hugs!