What's a good body/look for men and advice? (cont)

Options
13»

Replies

• lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    Is it weird that I pick G...specifically due to the excessive chest hair?
  • audrast
    audrast Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    *wipes drool*
    I've never liked extreme muscle bound or extreme skinny so, A, B, C, F, G, H with emphasis on G
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    If we're going by body-type only, I have better muscle tone (as a 40 year old woman) then all of them except for A & D. Do these bros even lift? Or eat?

IMO this is the perfect male body type:

greg-plitt.jpg

That guy is obviously very strong, but I think that that pic would not be my own personal goal. Something a little less, and doable. With my genetics, I don't think this is a sustainable goal.

It isn't a reachable goal unless you do steroids.

An hour in the gym 4-5 days a week should be good as long as you are eating appropriately. You need to push it hard and you should see some results eventually. Won't happen overnight, it's going to take a while. Just think of your goal as something you will probably reach in a couple of years if you really put the effort in.
  • ferniejoy
    ferniejoy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a female and I like B,G, & H
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I like A & D the most.
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm going for this: OfJ9Ims.jpg

I could go for some of that 2!:drinker:
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    G.

All the others have merit as well, depending on personality. But even if he has no personality whatsoever, I like G.
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for D! If my genetics allow for bigger, then bigger, but In doubt it...
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    A if he has the legs to match but needs a little of Gs hair. And that blue eyed guy if hes real, i dont know something about those abs seems airbrushed fakey molded plastic like weird, but the rest of the body is ideal.
  • isamann
    isamann Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone has been very helpful.

Should I limit cardio if I want to gain healthy weight? And just focus on resistance training? Or should I do both or alternate on certain days? I don't mind paying for a gym membership but I can't afford the personal training sessions as they seem to go for 60 bucks per hour easily.

For me, I think a realistic goal might be something with slightly more weight and build than pic E. I definitely think this is doable, and I don't expect fast results either, although I wouldn't complain if that happened, lol
  • lisajtubs
    lisajtubs Posts: 62
    Options
    i like a combination of A and G :-) i like a man to be bulky (does not need to be ripped though) and have body hair!!