TIRED OF PHOTOSHOP WOMEN!

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't going to be the popular response, but I'm just going to say it anyway...I like some pizza better than other pizzas. I have preferences. If that makes me shallow, so be it. I do like some variety in my pizza. I like thin crust and lots of cheese for the most part. I think it has something to do with cave men.

Sounds a lot like pizza-shaming to me.

:huh:

I'm going to blame it on cave men.
  • Hammybone
    Hammybone Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't going to be the popular response, but I'm just going to say it anyway...I like some pizza better than other pizzas. I have preferences. If that makes me shallow, so be it. I do like some variety in my pizza. I like thin crust and lots of cheese for the most part. I think it has something to do with cave men.

People like you are the reason many pizzas have such poor slice image. It is really their fault if some are made more "generously" than others? Thick crusts are pizzas too! :angry:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

People like you are the reason many pizzas have such poor slice image. It is really their fault if some are made more "generously" than others? Thick crusts are pizzas too! :angry:

#pizzaproblems
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    281u87t.gif
  • ogogirl1
    ogogirl1 Posts: 5
    Options
    It's so sad when yo don't have the money for some pizza. :brokenheart:
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I got the tip for the delivery girl
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Definitely either carcinoma or pepperoni.

I am related to Pizza the Hut.

My condolences. I heard he got locked in his limo and ate himself to death. So tragic, so pepperoni.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I just want to know how they make areas of a picture larger with Photoshop. I can't figure out how to resize a single layer without screwing up the whole picture.

Select and Ctrl T, you are welcome.

Now I want pizza.
  • crikey_katie
    crikey_katie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    *sigh, if only I could be as sexy as pizza XD This made me laugh.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I just want to know how they make areas of a picture larger with Photoshop. I can't figure out how to resize a single layer without screwing up the whole picture.

Now I want pizza.

I don't know what any of this means. I must be getting old. Did someone say ctrl key.... ctrl what!??!?

Edit: because my mother told everyone I was a "computer expert" because I told her about cutting and pasting. And I also don't know what this means.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Pizza sounds good now. Damn Delicious_c!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Now I want pizza.

I don't know what any of this means. I must be getting old. Did someone say ctrl key.... ctrl what!??!?

Edit: because my mother told everyone I was a "computer expert" because I told her about cutting and pasting. And I also don't know what this means.

In photoshop, to "transform" a shape the keyboard shortcut is pressing those two keys together ("Ctrl" & "T") but do you photoshop?

Oh and you wanna know weird (not Wheird) - here "Ctrl" is "Strg".
    I still want pizza.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

Now I want pizza.

You are so amazingly awesome I can't even believe it. Is there anything you can't do?
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what's going on in this thread...

...but I like it.

QFTQFTQFT:bigsmile:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

Now I want pizza.

In photoshop, to "transform" a shape the keyboard shortcut is pressing those two keys together ("Ctrl" & "T") but do you photoshop?

Oh and you wanna know weird (not Wheird) - here "Ctrl" is "Strg".
    I still want pizza.

Yeah, just because I haven't used photoshop before. ;-)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I want to call Dominos and have phone sex now?

Wow, me too.

can I get in on this, too??
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

Wow, me too.

This just in: my name is now Domino's.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Pizza for dinner and dessert tonight!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Wow, me too.

This just in: my name is now Domino's.

:laugh: