American Ninja Warrior

Options
13»

Replies

• redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Kacy was off the hook last night!!! When she got on the swinging bars (the rectangular ones), I didn't think she'd make it because at first glance the gap between the 2 was much further than her wingspan. Lol, but hell she just swung and jumped it!!! Then the jump from the poles was another amazing feat!!! Personally I think it would be great if she went on and won it all.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    The ONLY thing that could have made it more perfect, was if Brent had proposed to her when he climbed to the top to congratulate her :heart: :heart: :heart:

I thought that was going to happen!! I was disappointed. She is so amazing, I have a girl crush. :laugh: :love:
  • lna_1981
    lna_1981 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Love watching it ♥ its always so sad to see someone that wants it so bad fail :(
  • pds06
    pds06 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I freakin' LOVE American Ninja Warrior.. I watch it for the same reason. I root for everyone to win because I am just so thoroughly impressed with their strength, agility, and just overall kick-*kitten*-ness. I literally scream and wince every time someone gets close to losing it.

Yep!
    ME TOO. I LOVE IT AND TOTALLY RESPECT THE CONTESTANTS.
  • pds06
    Options
    It's no American Gladiators...

... but I watch it anyway.
    I know, it's better. This show requires real strength.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing if Megan Martin and the other female (sorry don't know her name) also qualify for the finals!

IDEA Fitness member
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    It's no American Gladiators...

... but I watch it anyway.
    I know, it's better. This show requires real strength.
    :drinker: agree
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    It's part of why I started training at Revolution Parkour's facility, though I find the JP version more entertaining.

No way, seriously?

I searched and there's a facility near my hometown, but I moved 60+ miles away and I do not have time to make that drive hahaha

I'm SO interested though!

In VA there is also Urban Evolution which does a lot of Parkour and obstacle training (also a few other place, but that's probably the main one)...there are a ton of folks that go to regionals for American Ninja Warrior from around the DC metro area...
  • pds06
    Options
    Kacy was off the hook last night!!! When she got on the swinging bars (the rectangular ones), I didn't think she'd make it because at first glance the gap between the 2 was much further than her wingspan. Lol, but hell she just swung and jumped it!!! Then the jump from the poles was another amazing feat!!! Personally I think it would be great if she went on and won it all.

IDEA Fitness member
    The ONLY thing that could have made it more perfect, was if Brent had proposed to her when he climbed to the top to congratulate her :heart: :heart: :heart:

I thought that was going to happen!! I was disappointed. She is so amazing, I have a girl crush. :laugh: :love:
    I THOUGHT THE SAME THING. I DON'T EVEN THINK HE SAID I LOVE YOU. I HEARD HIM SAY CONGRATULATIONS.