Hi! I'm new.

Options
Greetings! I'm new to this program. I got my FitBit Flex yesterday, linked it to this here program......and here I am! I'm excited about this endeavor and really hope it's awesome! So far, so good. All of the little electronic seeds seem to be spawning in the appropriate places.

As I started this challenge yesterday evening, I had to backlog all of my festive food that I had eaten prior to signing on to this. The magical man told me I would gain 13 pounds in five weeks if I did not change my evil ways. So I'm going to finish my black coffee, eat some cherries, and go for a walk (a brisk one).

I would love some friends, so hit me up :) And I love to try new recipes. Anything you are inspired to share with me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a beautiful day!

Replies

• Kr1sMar1e
    Kr1sMar1e Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've been on MFP on and off for years now. Feel free to add me! I love to a good group of supportive friends. :smile:
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi I am back again..hoping to do better this go around. I weigh the most I ever have and just keep gaining and gaining....If i dont change soon i will be over 200 pounds........Feel free to add me
  • trishalackin
    trishalackin Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am new too! Signed up yesterday and started my journey today. I can't wait to get fit and be healthy. While I loooove food, I hate how it is making me feel.

I know my weaknesses and one of them is not having any partners in weight loss, so hopefully we can share our experiences, recipes and maybe even become friends!

Best of luck,
    Trish
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Good luck on your journey and fell free to add me :)