How many meals do you eat per day?

Options

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    everyone has different needs ......

I eat 3 meals and 3 snacks ....... and if I exercise a lot, will eat more for dinner :smile:
  • LanaC1210
    LanaC1210 Posts: 37
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for all the answers! I was trying to do 5 small meals but you all have made me realize it doesn't have to be a calculated amount! Just what works for me!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Two. lunch and dinner. a quest bar or two before lifting.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    What has worked for me is 2 "meals" and a couple of snacks as I need them. I usually eat between 11AM and 10PM so I guess you can say my meals are lunch and dinner. I simply can not eat early in the morning without feeling ill so I don't.
  • KarenB927
    KarenB927 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I eat two meals a day. Monday-Friday I eat lunch and dinner. I also usually always have at least one snack. On Saturday and Sunday, I eat breakfast and dinner, again I usually have at least one snack. I've been pretty much a 2 meal a day person most of my life. I'm just not a first thing in the morning eater. Even on Saturday and Sunday, I'm up at least 2 hours before I can eat anything. I've been this way since grade school. Breakfast is not my favorite meal of the day, but I do like breakfast food like eggs or gluten free pancakes for dinner, LOL.
  • Aestuavi
    Aestuavi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    3 meals a day, sometimes with added snacks
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    zero to however many I want.

I suppose normally I have 3 meals and a few snacks.
  • greetingsliv
    greetingsliv Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Preworkout-small 100 cals, breakfast 200, am snack, 200, lunch 300-400, pm snack 200, dinner 300-500. No eating after 6pm Monday through Friday 1200-1500 cals per day. Saturday and Sunday depends.
    Your adoring Liv ox
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Breakfast, lunch, dinner and however many snacks fit into my calorie allottment after that. So 4 to 6 meals and snacks per day.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    as many as possible (sigh) :sad:
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I usually do 5-6 small meals a day.
  • He1loKitty
    He1loKitty Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Lunch and dinner. I'm not much of a breakfast person. Yeah yeah I know it's the "most important meal of the day." I seem to be doing fine without it .
  • Helen71017
    Helen71017 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Every 2 to 3 hours.
  • stacynoell
    stacynoell Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    3 meals and 2 small snacks. 1500-1600 calories
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,483 Member
    Options
    This is why instead of labelling meals and snacks in my diary, I've just broken it up into chunks of time.

Stop trying to define me, bro!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Lunch and dinner. I'm not much of a breakfast person. Yeah yeah I know it's the "most important meal of the day." I seem to be doing fine without it .

It's only that for the cereal companies that came up with the slogan.

Meal timing and frequency have no impact... so it is 100% personal preference!
  • Makterbro
    Makterbro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Two meals.
    A small breakfast and a huge dinner, sometimes snacks in between.
  • KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    3, unless I wake up late on the weekend. Then I just have an early lunch (so 2).
  • RangerRN507
    RangerRN507 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5-8
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Normally around 6.