Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• EmilyDridan77
    EmilyDridan77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, been on MFP for a month now and i love the community, anyone can add me I'm on almost everyday. I'm 25 and just had my second child 6 months ago, i look forward to meeting all you new people and helping you in your journey...
  • evieslims
    evieslims Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this! Please add me :)

xxx
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Looking for fun active friends. I'm always active so send me a friend request and lets support each other! :happy: :drinker:
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Been on here awhile - friends fade after a period of time. I like the snarky smart alec's that keep you laughing and kick you in the butt when you need it (all in fun of course). Anybody like that is welcome to add me - and I can return the snarky sarcasm - all in fun of course. :glasses:
  • brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I met a couple pretty cool people so far from this thread. I'll re-post.

I'm looking for friends who with a positive attitude who regularly excercise, log, comment etc.

I"m looking to lose another 30 lbs. I don't starve myself, I lift, hike, walk and bicycle. AZ friends would be a bonus.

Oh yeah, and profile photos are important I get creeped out when there is no photo.
  • Acmacedo
    Acmacedo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    always looking for some new friends :) pls add me
  • texasbeu2y
    texasbeu2y Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I have an open diary and log everyday. The more support the better! :)
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Anyone may add me. I'm on everyday and can always use more friends = )
  • carnavore
    carnavore Posts: 65
    Options
    Looking for friends that share journals, stories, successes and failures. I'll share right back.
  • SXMEnrico
    SXMEnrico Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Always looking for that extra bump in motivation and stay active, feel free to add me if you're in the same boat :)
  • Kelli8885
    Kelli8885 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love meeting and interacting with new people! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • lvhand_vsu
    Options
    I'd love to get some friends to help me kick this freshman fifteen! I'm a junior in college and am determined to get off this extra weight that has been gaining on... I'd love some encouragement and inspiration.
  • rh730
    rh730 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Not new to mfp but my news feed is pretty boring, feel free~
    Active every day.
  • mothertundra
    mothertundra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    49743281.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

my third day on.
    looking for encouraging motivated friends.
    need to ask a question about under calorie-ing.

xoxo.
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm very active both on mfp and in the gym. I'm not so much concerned with losing weight but just trying to improve my body and performance level. What I'm really looking for is friends with similar goals and if they are close by maybe even a training partner. Btw make sure to send a message letting me know where you found me.

honestly I'll accept others as well.
  • Its_just_alicia
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I start JMBR phase 2 tomorrow!!
  • Gomezebra
    Gomezebra Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to add friends to keep me motivated. I log my bike ride daily and am pretty good about logging all my food. A long way to go so I imagine i'll be here awhile.. add me now so you can say 'Gomez, oh yeah.. I knew him before..'

57129887.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Whagwan83
    Whagwan83 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Looking for active friends to keep me motivated. Looking to lose about 5-8kg of love handles and pot belly to get back that flat stomach that took no work in my twenties!

I'm very physically active anyway as play tag rugby, football (or soccer!) and cycle most days so for me it's about learning to control my calories and eat decently (not the minimum 3000/day I've eaten most of my life.)

So feel free to add me!
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    add me if you dare :-)
  • hekate89
    hekate89 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I could always use new active friends=)