Shakeology

Options
Have you tried it? I recently became a BeachBody coach after losing and maintaining roughly 100 lbs. This is my quick way (hey, I'm a busy girl!) of paying it forward, the only true method of losing and keeping off the weight as well as being healthy-proper diet and exercise!

I'd love to hear peoples' testimonies or favorite recipe ideas!!

I'll go first!

1 1/2 c. ice
1/2 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/2 c. water
1/2 frozen banana
1T PB2
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology

Replies

• fullersun35
    fullersun35 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You are not allowed to sell here. It violates terms of service.
  • medwards89
    medwards89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I was not advertising or offering a product. Merely asking for recipes!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I did not like it. Tasted terrible.

Congrats on your weight loss but Shakeology is not necessary. A calorie deficit is all that's required.
  • medwards89
    medwards89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Have you tried it? I recently became a BeachBody coach after losing and maintaining roughly 100 lbs. This is my quick way (hey, I'm a busy girl!) of paying it forward by promoting the only true method of losing and keeping off the weight as well as being healthy-proper diet and exercise!

I'll go first!

1 1/2 c. ice
    1/2 c. water
    1/2 frozen banana
    1T PB2

The Only True Method? Is that a shake or Kool Aid?

Are you losing weight with Kool Aid? Is this for real? Why bother commenting?
  • TriNoob
    TriNoob Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Have you tried it? I recently became a BeachBody coach after losing and maintaining roughly 100 lbs. This is my quick way (hey, I'm a busy girl!) of paying it forward by promoting the only true method of losing and keeping off the weight as well as being healthy-proper diet and exercise!

I'll go first!

1 1/2 c. ice
    1/2 c. water
    1/2 frozen banana
    1T PB2

No. But I am with beer. It is the real, only true method of losing and keeping off weight.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    In your post, you mentioned " the only true method" please tell me your joking!!!!!####

If shakeology works for you OP, then that's good. But please re word your post, clearly your method isn't the only true method. Also, you said your " promoting" shakeology. I believe that's against board rules.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

I'll go first!

1 1/2 c. ice
    1/2 c. water
    1/2 frozen banana
    1T PB2

I lost weight 10 years ago.

Never gained it back.

Never used an beachbody products.
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    oh, this is going to end well! (grabbing my popcorn) LOL!:laugh:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Shakeology is not worth any kind of intellectual debate. Instead, I present to you Shakeweight gifs.

d-1.gif

tumblr_loe4cv0uR41qmg43eo1_400.gif

72eskp.gif

wqmkW.gif
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

I'll go first!

1 1/2 c. ice
    1/2 c. water
    1/2 frozen banana
    1T PB2

I want some damn Kool-Aid now... Tropical punch...

fa22f0c2_kool-aid-man-family-guy-gif-i9.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

First - promotions are not allowed on the forums and (just an fyi) sales are also not allowed here, in groups, or in private messages (please review the Community Guidelines and if anyone is being peddled to, please report immediately to a moderator). You say you aren't advertising, but you are..especially when touting it as the only true method of losing.

Second - the fact you actually had the gall to say that it is the ONLY true method to losing and keeping off the weight is astounding. The claim is untrue and just plain reeks of snake oil sales.

Maybe you'd be better off on the beachbody site because peddling this product, spouting off nonsense and spreading misinformation is either against the rules or just uncool and annoying.

And lastly, mostly aimed for those complaining as to why people tend to come down hard on beachbody nutritional products, ^THIS is why.

55898f591c340381b9806ff19f3645e10919269df28b11a5a38675429cad648f.jpg
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    So glad that I got a chance to see the shake weight gifs!!!! Thanks!!
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ouch, I guess this is why I don't see many bb coaches on this board.

But to answer you question, I've been LOVING vanilla shakeology with almond milk, almond butter, and ice:) Ive been wanting to try the butterfinger recipe though!! (1 scoop chocolate, tbs butterscotch pudding powder, caramel syrup(sugar free,) ice, and water)

Congrats on your weight loss:)
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I'm not a Shakeology hater by any means… as I used the product for 3 months. But I can assure you it DOES NOT cause weight loss nor aid in weight loss. It did however make me terribly nauseous and sick to my stomach.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for OP to explain " only true Method" but did enjoy the shake weight gifs :-) maybe OP will try to peddle them next.......
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ..and no one mentioned the most obvious way you can tell that she is trying to peddle magic weight loss potion is by her topic headline. find another corner to peddle that crap lady. sigh.. gimmick sales people really annoy me.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I have deleted Beachbody coach friends .. for their incessant promotion of the products. This is no different ... just subtle and sneaky.

Personally .. unless you are such that you are too busy (or lazy) to eat real food ... don't bother. $130 bag of sadness.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    ... the only true method of losing and keeping off the weight as well as being healthy-proper diet and exercise...

I'm not an expert or anything but imma go out on a limb and say this probably isn't true
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

I'll go first!

1 1/2 c. ice
    1/2 c. water
    1/2 frozen banana
    1T PB2

Bold claim, Boldy McBolderson.

And by bold claim I mean, utter and complete фигня.