What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• gardengirl40
    gardengirl40 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I ran 50km yesterday! It was my longest distance ever and I actually felt great by the end. Two years ago I struggled to walk up 2 flights of stairs.

Wow, you inspire me! :happy:
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Being able to log 40 minutes of running while training for a 10K I haven't signed up for yet. I actually got onto Playmakers' website and looked at some races in my area. Never thought I would do that.
  • ebailey710
    Options
    I just did a sit up...I weighted my feet down but I have never been able to do them before, I just crunched. I am so flippin happy right now :blushing:

I haven't been able to do a proper one yet. Way to go!
  • ebailey710
    Options
    Managed to actually hoist myself up using only my arms while doing a seated climb in pole. It wasn't very much, but it counts. My instructor said a few weeks ago that she noticed I can lift my own weight a bit with my arms, but I've never been able to see it. That was the first time it was obvious to me that I did pull myself up. :)

I am still learning to climb. Someday I'll get there!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Today I tried on a double 0, just to see if they fit and they did, little snug but not bad!!! :drinker:
  • oksanatkachuk
    oksanatkachuk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I m just starting the journey , but wow so much energy now and I am much much more happy!
    Yesterday joking and playing with my husband, noticed that I got so much stronger :) he said nothing but I knew he got a bit surprised, so stopped before he got hurt lool
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I have completed the first two weeks of my diet, started July 5. So I am now more or less halfway thru!:happy:
  • Runningmischka
    Runningmischka Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I tried on my white size 4 summer shorts, and they fit. Ladies, you know what white short fitting well means :happy:
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    1.) I got a bikini, and I LOVE the way I look in it.
    2.) I have learned that I really can just have 1 or 2 oreos and be satisfied.
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    At the beginning of summer I bought a shirt size medium and felt good about getting into a medium again. Last week it was looking baggy so I got the exact same style in a small (and at half off).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!