Replies

• jmcowan42
    jmcowan42 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Heart rate was at 52 a minute!
  • newmom_2012
    newmom_2012 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've been doing c25k for 6 weeks now, and while shaving my legs today I noticed a solid calf muscle that I have seen for a while.
  • WW_Jude_V2
    WW_Jude_V2 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    - My BMI has solidly dropped into the "overweight" rather than "obese" category.

I remember the day this happened to me. Haha! It's weird to be so happy about being "overweight" isn't it?

Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Didn't pick on my kids' desserts while on vacation! And my pants feel better because of it!
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 17 of the 30 day burpee challenge and am still here to type! :laugh:
    Oh Dear Lord! Burpees! God Bless You for your dedication!!!!!
  • brigidy
    brigidy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Another NSV from yesterday. My mother-in-law brought out a box of Ding Dongs (my ABSOLUTE favorite!) and offered me one. I said no, quickly followed by, "I can't believe I just turned down a Ding Dong!" My husband said, "Are you okay? You never pass up Ding Dongs!"

ETA: 220px-Ding_dongs.jpg

I really understand this. Ding Dongs are my favorite also, so much so my brother makes a joke of it and has a picture of me holding a box as my picture in his phone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!