What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My NSV I just noticed that I have been eating only when hungary lately for at least a couple of months now. Also when I go shopping where there are full length mirrors I don't feel as fat as I use to now I can see that my body has made a change. I still have a long way to go, but not as long as it use to be. Cheers to all of us and our NSV'S :drinker:
  • fifilan
    fifilan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fit back into a dress that I haven't been able to in about 7 years. I want to wear it to a wedding in October.
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I love to see these NSV's! It's really the personal things (no matter how small) that keep me going.

My NSV's from the weekend:
    Buying a regular sized chocolate bar and eating it on two separate occasions---days apart!
    Wore a fancy dress to a semi-formal event on Friday that I haven't been able to fit in since 2007!
  • twrobbel
    twrobbel Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I love reading these- makes me realize there are many ways that I am overlooking NSV's!

I purchased some work out pants a few weeks ago from Target. The pair of yoga pants I purchased in an XXL and never tried them on yet. Since the rest of my clothes and work out pants were feeling loose in XL's- I brought them back to be exchanged for a smaller size. I got a LARGE! While I realize they are stretchy, I also hate anything to tigh ton me. Now to exchange a bunch of XL Old Navy tee's that are still sitting in the bag to Large's :)
  • kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Went through my closet and found 3 pairs of pants, 6 shirts and a dress that I could not fit into a month ago, but now they fit! Feels good to add some clothes back into the wardrobe. :happy:
  • bethanytapp
    bethanytapp Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Went for a jog/ walk on Sunday night. I beat my PR on the first mile by over 30 seconds with a 10.24..... had to walk 90% of the rest of the 6 miles because I was exhausted, but finished with an average pace of less than 14 minutes a mile.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I tried on a size 6 pair of pants at the Gap last night and they were really loose at the waist. I'm already at maintenance and it seems my body is still changing.
  • kikityme
    kikityme Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I climbed this sand dune without thinking I was going to die or having to stop until I reached the top.

c0fca5b6-3f16-4eb7-b46f-1ea66d4b1ec8_zpse6bd441e.jpg

Note my teeny tiny car.
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I am a clothes horse. After being the same size for 10+ years, I had a closet full of everything a professional might possibly need. At the end of this school year (I'm a teacher), I had shrunk out of most of my professional wardrobe. No worries, it's summer and I can get by with just a few casual outfits and workout clothes as I am exercising more than I ever have in my life.

Then I had to go to work today for a meeting and realized I don't have ONE pair of professional pants that fit.

Gulp.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!