What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm now in the healthy weight area on the bmi!!!!!
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Easily put on a pair of capris today that I haven't been able to wear in about a year.
  • Effalunt
    Effalunt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    After a late night, I dragged my sorry carcass out of bed and and went to a 8:45 AM step aerobics class. The best part is that the instructor approached me after it was all over and complimented me on how well I did today. She runs a tough class that is heavily choreographed, and I'm thrilled that I can keep up now. It's getting easier! Considering that I fell on my bum the first time I went to her class, just staying on my feet the whole time feels like a victory.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    A couple of young ladies flirted with me at work today. Makes an old fellow like me feel good. Also makes the last couple of miles walked go by faster.

Larro
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I was inspired by the evil influence of this thread yesterday to hit up the thrift store. I knew the slightly too small jeans I bought were size 2, I bought them for motivation. But this morning I noticed the pants I bought that fit right now are also size 2.

Damn you, clothing manufacturers. You had me at vanity sizing. :laugh:
  • Alice_in_VVonderland
    Alice_in_VVonderland Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'M ALL CAPSLOCK EXCITED!!!

I just put on my 2 favorite pairs of pants that I haven't been able to wear since 2010!!!

The one pair is still a tiny bit snug, but I can put them on and button them.

*does the "Happy in My Pants" dance*
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Finally seeing my abs.

20140720_165138_zps8244a440.jpg
  • popsicklestar
    popsicklestar Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    A group fitness instructor at the gym asked me if I was a fitness instructor and said my body looks like I'm a dancer or I do pilates. (I do!)
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Last night, I went out with two significantly younger ladies. I got carded also! I wish I had taken a picture of the kid's face when he read the date on my license. I could have been his grandmother!

That's awesome! That happens to me quite often, but I still have my babyface. I always say, "Thanks! You can card me anytime you'd like!"

I'm turning 50 in October. I don't quite know how that happened...
  • DiamondRidge
    DiamondRidge Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This morning I put on a pair of pants that have never fit me (they are hand-me-downs and were too small when I got them two years ago). They fit perfectly and they are comfy!
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I had to tighten my chest strap of my HRM!!! YAYYY!!!
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I made it through a whole Zumba workout today
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was an event that had homemade dessert, and I had brought an apple and ate that instead.
  • Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear in ten years. They are snug but zipper went up easy. I'm moving from a size 18 to a size 16. YEAH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!