What is the oldest age you would ever go for in a partner?

Options

Replies

• usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    dam I need a younger woman
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options

Well said!!!
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I am with some here. As a professor, there are generally rules against having a relationship with him. If you really like him and him you, then in my opinion, you should wait until you graduate from that college. He won't lose his job that way and you won't lose the credibility of your degree.

The largest age gap I have had is 13 years older than myself. The one after that was 11 years older. I give him **** to this day cause he is going to be retirement age when our daughter hits college. My hubby is 6 years older than me... I think.... honestly, most days I don't know how old I am. A friend convinced me to give someone younger than myself a try once. I dated a kid that was 4 years younger than me once (29-25)... okay dated isn't the right word... he was yummy to look at and in another way, but other than that he was a child. I had enough Hanna Montana for a lifetime in one weekend.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Couldn't imagine going younger than 21, or older than 22.

You don't want something too new or too old.
  • sugarstrawberries
    sugarstrawberries Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Oldest man I dated was 45, but I'm a weird outlier and love an older man. I'd go older. I wouldn't want to date someone younger than my own age really (26), but it depends on the person... That would be a great exception though.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to men literally half my age, in their 20s and early 30s. Probably could not see myself with 40+. I have never seen a naked man that was over the age of 26. One of my friends always went for the geezers. A 60-year-old guy when she was 19. Curious, I asked her, "What happens to their junk when they get old? Does it bag and sag?," And she said, "They shrivel up like prunes."
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and I'm attracted to older men. Probably wouldn't date someone older than my mum - she's 45!
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Im 31 the ex husband is 26....I don't really have a set age that I would or wouldnt date... under 25 probably not... I guess it depends on the person... I am trying to stick with the older variety .... or at least my age...
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to men literally half my age, in their 20s and early 30s. Probably could not see myself with 40+. I have never seen a naked man that was over the age of 26. One of my friends always went for the geezers. A 60-year-old guy when she was 19. Curious, I asked her, "What happens to their junk when they get old? Does it bag and sag?," And she said, "They shrivel up like prunes."

I had to see what you replied to this post. Wow!-no naked men over 26? You go woman!
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    If he can get it up we're good to go. :bigsmile:
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
  • Relaeh
    Relaeh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 39...but 50 would have to be my max...youngest 35 :)
  • Relaeh
    Relaeh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • ge105
    ge105 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm taken now but I would have gone for with anyone I found attractive. The oldest I've found attractive was 47...I was 17 at the time. My music teacher. Used to follow him around like a lost puppy and he'd try to get rid of me and I never took the hint :ohwell: Poor man was probably scared to death I'd lose him his job with all the drooling I was doing over his desk :laugh:

edit- I suck at english
  • mrbyte
    mrbyte Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    And how old are you?

I'm 19 and a 50 year old man (my college professor) had made it clear that he likes me. To be honest though I actually wouldn't mind going with a man that age! The only thing stopping me would be my parents and friends I guess.

It's weird but I've only ever been attracted to men between the ages of 35-60.

What about you guys? :D

I don't mind the age difference but a college professor shouldn't be hitting on his students.
  • minimalistmom
    Options
    I'm 32 years old. My limit is 50 years old.
  • dottyb1tchmouse
    dottyb1tchmouse Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and like guys in their 30s-40s. I briefly went out with a 43-year-old when I was 22 but that felt like a little too much, and he had children the same age as me which was kind of weird. I'd probably go up to late 30s for a long term relationship.
  • nicoleambersumpter
    nicoleambersumpter Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i'm 24... I wouldn't say I have an age "cut off" If i said 40 and i met a 41 year old i'm not going to discount them for being a year over my top age.. You can't help what the heart wants. As long as you're both genuine in the relationship and of legal age (Obviously) who cares what age they are, that's what i say! :smooched: :bigsmile: