What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• KelseyBee2014
    KelseyBee2014 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I've been wearing size 1XL-2XL shirts and size 16 pants (all US) for as long as I can remember. Today I was just looking around the stores because I didn't have anything else to do. I decided to try a size 14 pair of jeans and a couple of XL and L shirts. All of them fit, so of course I HAD to buy them. :) Only 12 pounds down, but I've lost 10.75 inches (I measure everywhere!) in just over a month.
  • teranga79
    teranga79 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I last wore the dress I have on today a couple of months ago and spent all day wondering where on earth my massive belly had come from (biscuits... it came from biscuits). Stomach is by no means flat today but I really can see a difference in the same dress.
  • tinatwin1971
    tinatwin1971 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • Eleana14
    Eleana14 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been using this app to track my weight and measurements now that I'm at maintenance. I wish I did it earlier, but I noticed my body was still changing even though I'm not in a weight-losing mindset.

So, I've lost a couple of pounds , but I'm still in my range and this morning, my weigh and measure day, my body fat % was down to 19.6% from 25 five weeks ago. I've wanted to be in the athletic range rather than average, and here I am! ;-)

I've lost a total of three inches, which doesn't show up too much in the photos I take, but I've started wearing a size 6 or small instead of an 8 and medium in a lot of new clothing. Hey! I'm 67. Eat your heart out. lol

Wow! You are amazing!
  • evee7340
    evee7340 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The waistbands of my underwear aren't tight anymore... Man, too-tight underwear is the worst. :grumble:
  • FrancescaWebb
    FrancescaWebb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    went shopping for my hubby yesterday and decided to pick up a new pair of shorts for myself. grabbed my usual size and i was swimming in them! i am officially a size 14 (US). i havent been a 14 since high school so this is pretty damn exciting.
  • EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow, you people, all your NSVs are pretty darn awesome, you should be extremely proud of yourselves!!

Here are my NSVs for this week:

1. I fit in my mom's old jeans once again (I mean, I could zip them even at my highest weight, but I had this horrible muffin top, no thank you). She was thinner when she wore them than I am now!
    2. I was checking myself out in a bathroom mirror (I'm too vain for my own good, lol) and noticed that my hip bones are visible. I was soooo waiting for that to happen. My old underwear is starting to fit better, too. ^^
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I went to the mall to try on clothes and realized I am down two jean sizes. Another big one for me is yesterday I climbed 42 flights of stairs (slowly) without a break. A few months ago, I helped a friend move and had to take a break after going up the stairs two or three times. I told him I want a do over on helping him move lol
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Dropped from a 40D bra in April to a 36D presently. :)
    I can also easily zip up a size 12 Capri that I had to lie on the bed to zip up 2 months.
  • livendive
    livendive Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Saturday I ran a Warrior Dash (5k obstacle course in mud). Sunday I rode my bicycle 18.5 miles, generally uphill and into the wind.

NSV's are all I've got right now, as the scale hasn't favored me for the last 5 days despite beating my calorie goal all but one of them.
  • mamasitaroja
    mamasitaroja Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Two most recent:
    1. Just signed up for my first 5k.
    2. My mother-who delights in giving me new clothes, but only in L/XL sizes- finally accepted that I am a M-going-into-a-S, and gave me a shirt that I not only LOVE, but didn't have to give away because I will never be that size again.

This second one is a NSV for me that she finally accepts I am both serious and still healthy because I have SHOWN her that both are possible in conjunction, and for her in that she has embraced what I am doing, and is now eating a TINY bit healthier herself. :D
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My waist has lost an inch on this diet I am on-- was 29." is 28" now!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Extended butterfly (see this pic) and a top I bought at "White House Black Market" last year is too baggy on me.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    The belt that no longer fit when i gained weight, i can now tighten to the second hole. Whee!
  • zman1313
    zman1313 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bought a new belt a couple months ago and as of today I'm on the last hole, feels good :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!