#1 reason you DON'T want more MFP friends?

Options

Replies

• Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I haven't see one eat dirty or add S3X for exercise yet!

P.s....I want my money back for this show! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I really don't have time to post chipper comments of encouragement every time you drink a glass of water or post that you burned 2 calories walking downstairs.

Unfriend...oh wait.
  • HappyPoet
    HappyPoet Posts: 24
    Options
    Been over 2 years and it has boiled down to this: I do not do drama, gossip, negativity, sarcasm, or any other verbiage that would damage another person. Thus my FL has been reduced to 28 wonderful peeps.

And, there is life outside of MFP. Wonderful online place...if one chooses wisely :laugh:
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    They post constantly about every aspect of their lives including personal things I really don't want to know about. This is MFP ! Talk about fitness related items.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    tumblr_static_bi4glqmdbzwc484c0og4wcwo0.gif
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Everyone is english

sglvrc.gif
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I get tired of everyone asking me for more junk pics. You send one and then it's like they're addicted.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of their progress.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I get tired of everyone asking me for more junk pics. You send one and then it's like they're addicted.

Jacwhite22 has ruined me for all other MFP members.
  • mncdk
    mncdk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @Topic
    Simple. I don't know you people. :P
  • sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Cause the ones I have now never start fights in the comment section. Oh wait, that's why I need new ones...lol
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    tumblr_static_bi4glqmdbzwc484c0og4wcwo0.gif

This.
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    They post constantly about every aspect of their lives including personal things I really don't want to know about. This is MFP ! Talk about fitness related items.

^^ THIS! Holy smokes. I mean, the occasional post about something non-fitness/diet related is OK and understandable (sometimes sticking to a diet/fitness plan is really tough when there are things going on in your life and you need some extra support/encouragement), but when 95% of your posts are about the drama of your personal life? No thank you! I don't want to hang out with people like that in real life, why would I want to online?
  • arnostbilej
    Options
    I'm not "supportive" enough, whatever that means. I don't get it. I consistently show up, smile at you, smack your *kitten* and tell you to go get 'em. WHAT THE HECK MORE DO YOU WANT?!

:laugh: :heart: :heart: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    • They are mean
    • All the haters gonna hate & continually judge me
    • They wont buy the products I am selling
    • They wont support my VLCD or when I am at an extreme surplus.....I just cant win
    • They cant handle this level of derp
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

This reminds me....when can I expect the next batch of pics?
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • zip_girl
    zip_girl Posts: 29
    Options
    I don't currently have this problem, but I got tired of people complaining about their problems constantly like about being broke or having relationship issues. I just prefer a positive environment.

edit: Also, like a few other people said every post being about personal lives and drama.
  • ryannsmom921
    ryannsmom921 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm not "supportive" enough, whatever that means. I don't get it. I consistently show up, smile at you, smack your *kitten* and tell you to go get 'em. WHAT THE HECK MORE DO YOU WANT?!

Sounds like the kind of friend I need, I don't need to cry on your shoulder, just smack me around a little. :happy: