What do you get at chipotle?

Options
steephx0x
steephx0x Posts: 47 Member
I'm looking for a new combo to try at chipotle. I tend to try to stay away from the burritos/tacos. I almost always get a salad with no dressing, black beans, and extra chicken with hot salsa. I love my usual order I just wanna switch it up. So what do you get there?

Replies

• Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    The sofrito is new and its a marinated tofu..I was like ew..but then tried it..AMAZING-a little spicy though. I had that with black beans, lettuce, pico, salsa, sour cream and grilled peppers.
  • dlkingsbury
    dlkingsbury Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i'll either get a bowl and eat half, maybe 2/3 of it, or get a salad. if i get a bowl, i ask for only 1/2 the rice.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I get a bowl, either chicken or veggie, with black beans, the medium corn salsa, and usually either cheese or sour cream (I don't have the calories for both, usually).
  • tquill
    tquill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Directions to the nearest Freebirds. :)
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    burrito bowl with the following

chicken
    black beans
    fajita veggies
    corn salsa
    cheese

500 calories and 49 grams of protein
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    tacos...I see no reason to try to stay away from them. I usually get the barbacoa with black beans and cheese and the hottest salsa they have...which isn't all that hot.
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    If I have lots of calories:
    bowl with brown rice
    black beans
    steak
    lettuce
    corn salsa
    guac

or if I'm limited:
    salad with no dressing
    chicken
    corn salsa
    guac

Always guac. I know higher calories but damn do I love it. Never cheese, never sour cream.
  • Christineclendaniel
    Christineclendaniel Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Chipotle is my weakness:

1/2 chicken, 1/2 steak, white rice, fajita mix, black beans, mild salsa, mild corn, cheese and lettuce. I love guacamole and sour cream and used to get it on...however, now I get it on the side and put a very small amount myself. I can only eat about half the bowl so it ends up like 400 calories, if that.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Because I've never eaten at Chipotle. :-\

I live under a rock and I'm happy here.
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I get the burrito bowl. Lettuce on bottom, chicken, black beans, no rice, cheese, lots of pico de gallo and hot salsa. I sometimes add the fajita veggies too!
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian, so veggie burrito bowl with rice, beans, sofritas, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, fajita veggies and lettuce.
    Or Cheese quesedilla!
  • jsissom86
    jsissom86 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awww, why is everyone so scared of brown rice?! It's so good for you and satisfying! I get the hard shell tacos w/ brown rice, beans, quacamole. Sometimes chicken if I want to feel extremely ****ty later.
  • jsissom86
    jsissom86 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I had no idea they had tofu -- tofu is the SHIIIIT
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Veg salad, no rice, everything else but the corn salsa. PP, Freebirds is really good too but there aren't many here in Norcal.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

Stay under your rock. You're not missing much.

I stick with hole in the wall places where you have to guesstimate the deliciousness.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    A bowl with half a serving of brown rice, chicken, plain tomatoes (I hate onions too much for their "tomato" salsa), sour cream, and cheese. Just under 500 calories and so delicious! And now I might hit there for lunch tomorrow.
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
  • roxielu0422
    roxielu0422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I get the salad with a little brown rice, black beans, grilled veggies, steak, the corn salsa and a little cheese. No dressing. LOVE IT!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options

You're not missing a whole lot...

It's decent for what amounts to basically fast food...but I live in New Mexico and we have an abundance of local eateries that are far better than anything you could possibly get at Chipotle. Chipotle is an easy stop for us after swim lessons with the boys though or kung fu or whatever we have them in at the moment...quick and easy.
  • joecmoore1
    joecmoore1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Nothing. They are anti agriculture and anti American.