anyone else tired of "person above you" threads.

Options

Replies

• Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    for me it's just harmless fun - idk about others! :)
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Would bang
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Can't we come up with anything else?

Is the person above you tired of person above you threads?
  • soofuk
    soofuk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Most. Ironic. Thread. Ever ;)
  • agousetis
    agousetis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't mind the "fun and games" posts. What I hate, is when I go into the other forums and am looking for help, and get 1-2 responses. Too bad I can't get a hundred plus replies about health and fitness fourm posts.

But as far as the fun posts go, I think they are all done in fun.....although I wish people would be honest in them. I'm fairly certain that I am in fact NOT "hot" or "datable" but you'd never guess that in those threads.
  • Thatslimgal84
    Options
    I'm sure I'll get flamed but I just thought those threads are for fun and games...since it's under the fun and games section. Plus I guarantee you that more than half of the people on this website are not losing weight just to get healthy...they want to look good too. I see no harm in getting that validation that they have accomplished their goal of looking good.

u said it!:glasses: :glasses:
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Well sure, they're not my favorite, but what else am I gonna do when I can't sleep... And it's 3am? :(
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Well sure, they're not my favorite, but what else am I gonna do when I can't sleep... And it's 3am? :(

so true. :drinker:
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,005 Member
    Options
    I so don't understand these whinging threads - and I don't even participate in the person above you threads.

But I'm not tired of them - I just don't go in them- too easy, problem solved.

Yes people are here to lose weight - or gain weight or maintain weight or get fitter, or one of those - but that doesn't meant they cant have fun while they are doing it.
    And it doesn't mean they cant discuss topics other than weight loss/gain/maintenance/fitness - especially in the chit-chat fun and games section.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I so don't understand these whinging threads - and I don't even participate in the person above you threads.

But I'm not tired of them - I just don't go in them- too easy, problem solved.

Yes people are here to lose weight - or gain weight or maintain weight or get fitter, or one of those - but that doesn't meant they cant have fun while they are doing it.
    And it doesn't mean they cant discuss topics other than weight loss/gain/maintenance/fitness - especially in the chit-chat fun and games section.

Yup. Never been in to one of those threads, but don't see the issue. OK, sure, the "Recent Posts" tab is full of them... so what? Free forum, free website... just work out which are your fav sections and pop into them instead of taking the shortcut.

Enough people seem to use them to make me realise there's no point whinging about them, even if I was so inclined.
  • chilledbeast
    chilledbeast Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hell yes.

just utter inane bull****.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    Who would have thought that the Chit Chat, Fun, and games forum would have things that are off topic. Almost like it's just random chit chat, fun, and games or something.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    2/10 would troll
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    it's just another unnecessary post *kitten* activity
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    pass
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    smash
  • ljmcf
    ljmcf Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Am just replying to you coz you like Miami Heat :) How do you feel about LeBron leaving?!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    If everyone were 100% honest they would be interesting, but they are filled with fluff.