What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    After buying all new belts when I first started losing, I got too small for them within two months. I had five or six new belts that I couldn't use, so I bought myself a leather punch. But an even better option is to buy belts with holes all the way around. I learned as I went.

Larro
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I recently was out of clothes to work (all in laundry). So I pulled out a dress from way behind which I knew is tight to me. But in desperation I tried it and voila! it fit!! :)))
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Felt so good I went for a run this evening. I never run in summer, I normally hate it.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I joined a gym last week and have spent every workout session hiding at the back on a treadmill, but this morning I braved the weights machines for the first time and nobody laughed at me :smile:

I joined one last Thursday myself. Only missed one day so far. I love it. Keep it up. :)
  • BellaDaniella928
    BellaDaniella928 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY got the courage to go into the free weight section at the gym this week, as I decided I am going to start a lifting routine to help me shed the last 30 pounds. It was such an empowering feeling, and I've already lost an inch around my waist since changing up my routine.
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I helped my husband move a heavy box down from the attic, and instead of whining about how hard it was or how weak I am, I just did it! Then afterward, we talked about how easy that was. :happy: Stronger is better!
  • brianpride
    brianpride Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Shrank out of one belt and back into the one that didn't fit any more. Also had to tighten a notch on my fitbit wrist tracker because it was getting very loose where I usually wore it.
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Okay so this doesn't sound like much, but to me it's a big deal. I washed some work clothes last night but my pants weren't dry enough this morning to wear. Since I have to wear long pants and apparently going to work in just your underwear is frowned upon, I was in a panic. In the back of my closet I have a pair of grey work pants I haven't worn since probably May/June 2013 since they gave me gross muffin top lol. They are a 20 but from the "regular" section instead of the "plus size" section so they are cut narrower in the hips. Much to my surprise, they slid right on and buttoned without me having to suck it in lol. My NSV - shopping in my own closet :happy: .

That sounds like a big deal to me! I just bought my first Large shirt in over ten years. It doesn't fit perfectly yet, but it will very soon! Doesn't it feel good getting out of the "Plus Size" clothes?
  • xenu01
    xenu01 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring is loose!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm not *quite* there yet. I mean they're still big girl pants lol, but between that, and the random XL light sweater I got at Banana Republic this weekend (on clearance for $9 no less!) I feel like either vanity sizes are giving me a false sense of awesome or I'm doing something right. :)
  • AmZam05
    AmZam05 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just did the first weight increase for my strength training program.

Also this morning I buckled my belt on the last hole. Woo!
  • szkodzt
    szkodzt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I got up this morning and completed Day 3 of Week 1 of Jillian's Ripped in 30 even though I have a cold and haven't been feeling the best. In the past I would have totally used that as an excuse to skip the workout! And to make things even better, I felt much better after the workout :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!