Biggest Loser Austin Recommitting

Options
2»

Replies

• 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I will believe that you are who you say you are if you post a personal pic and not one that anyone could have pulled from the internet. I'm a little suspicious given that your only photo is a promotional photo from the show.

It's consistent with this interview: http://www.christianpost.com/news/austin-andrews-on-life-after-biggest-loser-tv-show-setbacks-were-a-dime-a-dozen-interview-123645/
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I will believe that you are who you say you are if you post a personal pic and not one that anyone could have pulled from the internet. I'm a little suspicious given that your only photo is a promotional photo from the show.

It's consistent with this interview: http://www.christianpost.com/news/austin-andrews-on-life-after-biggest-loser-tv-show-setbacks-were-a-dime-a-dozen-interview-123645/
    Yes, I saw that too. Unfortunately, I don't view ChristianPost.com as a reputable news source (or one I've ever heard of before, ever). It's also the only source with the interview, which is odd (usually there's an interview circuit). It will be very easy for him to remove my skepticism. It will also build his credibility as a whole, which is never a bad thing.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

Yes, I saw that too. Unfortunately, I don't view ChristianPost.com as a reputable news source (or one I've ever heard of before, ever). It's also the only source with the interview, which is odd (usually there's an interview circuit). It will be very easy for him to remove my skepticism. It will also build his credibility as a whole, which is never a bad thing.

I found the link to the interview on his facebook page.

Understand your concern though.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options

With that being said, I do know that many contestants have at times eaten 800 and for them, they made that choice.

Oh that is awful :(
  • andaustin
    andaustin Posts: 18 Member
    Options

I just uploaded several photos. A few were from Pre Biggest Loser, a few from a trip I did right after and then the one with sunglasses at a gas station is from about a year ago. I understand your desire for authenticity and authentication. I didnt think about it being an issue or I would have had other photos up a long time ago.

Hope you are blessed!
  • andaustin
    Options

Just came in to hi5 this person^

z205099164.gif

I just put up several photos, some from before Biggest Loser, others from different times after the show. I didn't even think about that being an issue, given that I have never had myself impersonated before. Sorry if you felt I was being disingenuine or malicious in my return to My Fitness Pal. I hope you are blessed and successful in your healthy journey!
  • shadowjack1965
    shadowjack1965 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    DUDE! You're awesome and very happy you're getting back at it. Friend request sent.
  • andaustin
    Options
    great to be back! I never quit on the journey, but its been a long time since I was as serious as I am right now!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options

I just uploaded several photos. A few were from Pre Biggest Loser, a few from a trip I did right after and then the one with sunglasses at a gas station is from about a year ago. I understand your desire for authenticity and authentication. I didnt think about it being an issue or I would have had other photos up a long time ago.

Hope you are blessed!
    Thanks for taking my skepticism well. There are a lot of catfishers on this site. Welcome [back?] to MFP!
  • andaustin
    Options

Hope you are blessed!
    Thanks for taking my skepticism well. There are a lot of catfishers on this site. Welcome [back?] to MFP!

Not a problem! I for sure don't want people being afraid that I am here to rip them off or deceive them in any way! thanks for the luke-warm welcome ;) lol- I really do appreciate the welcome!
  • davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    friend request sent