Manscaping... Good, Bad, or ugly?

Options

Replies

• RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I manscape . I like the look and feel. Back is shaved but the rest of me is trimmed, least I would be a VERY hairy beast.

6bcf5ef9ff36b5a5035e36b3677b9de2485a.jpg

Same here!!!!!!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    The norelco body groom is a great thing.

"I CAN SHAVE MY BALLS AND BRUSH MY TEETH AT THE SAME TIME!"

I ordered the Norelco Bodygroom Plus just this morning based solely on this review on Amazon. That, and I had a $5 off coupon.

Oh, and boobs. Men who groom get more boobs.

Wanna share your Norelco Bodygroom Plus? :wink:

:sick:

That's kind of unsanitary.

*insert joke about bodily fluids*

:laugh:
  • brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Let's just say my fiancé know I won't touch him unless he has shaved everywhere except a small patch on his chest.

*** Paraphrased *** I found a man but I want a different man so I must change him.

In fact, it sounds like she wants him to be a woman.

I wonder what constitutes as a patch?

Now that I ranted. I manscape. I use my clippers and put a 2-guard on it for my chest/belly/shoulders. I clip shorter in the unseens. I just didn't want to tell the OP that because I don't want her thinking she has the right. My clipping is my personal choice and not the choice of my wife.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Ears and back, please.

Not overly fond of hair sweaters.

A little chesty hair is fine, but I like to see the nips.
  • ColeCake292012
    ColeCake292012 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I usually manscape my husbands back for him...super sexy, I know.

Trim here, trim there. That's all good. Once anything become completely hairless, its just...odd.
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Never thought I would like it, but my husband is the missing link. I don't think there's an inch that doesn't have hair (except the top of his head) Don't know how that works but yea,..

If it's natural, why mess with it? If you want to shave, great go for it, but don't do it for anyone but you.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I'm a hairy guy. . some women love it. . some hate it. But, the back hair? Well, that's universally reviled, so I've become a contortionist to get rid of it.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I like some soft chest hair. I prefer it kept trimmed neat. That goes for all the areas that might tend to get bushy.... like Eyebrows, ears, or lower....

I will admit, I'm not a huge fan of back hair, but most of the time the one who is wearing it isn't either. :wink: I say wax it IF you like.. but I have seen some guys who would have to be crazy to even try. The thought of that much surface area to wax gives me the chills.... OUCH!!!
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I'm a hairy guy. . some women love it. . some hate it. But, the back hair? Well, that's universally reviled, so I've become a contortionist to get rid of it.

Ummmm. Body groomer plus has an extender attachment. It is why I am ordering mine.
  • Hannahjc83
    Hannahjc83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hum...This was educational and a funny read...Thanks laughing does as a balm
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Agreed!!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Ummmm. Body groomer plus has an extender attachment. It is why I am ordering mine.

Wait! U has back hair? :frown:
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Bad... very-hairy-guy1.jpg
    Good... My-woman-likes-a-HAIRY-man-31122953067.jpeg

And honestly, I didn't realise how big manscaping was until just recently. I've always suspected the boy I love did it because his body hair always seems to be a precise length (dear Jesus, yum), but the other day I went to buy razors and there was a plethora of men's "total body" grooming products. I was amazed - their electric shaver selection is better than ours! What gives?! :laugh:
  • 424a57
    424a57 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I must live under a rock. I know some men wax and what-not, but didn't know it was called manscaping. My opinion is that unless you are a world-class swimmer who can trim 0.2 seconds off your 100 meter time by waxing, you should just leave things alone.

A man with no hair is called a boy.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Treat it like your lawn..

Filled with old hound dogs, Budweiser cans and Camero's up on blocks?

Oh my, this made me laugh.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I must live under a rock. I know some men wax and what-not, but didn't know it was called manscaping. My opinion is that unless you are a world-class swimmer who can trim 0.2 seconds off your 100 meter time by waxing, you should just leave things alone.

A man with no hair is called a boy.
    One of my good friends actually wishes he was hairier because of that last "boy" statement. He literally has no body hair on his back, arms, legs (there but very fine), belly, or chest...with the exception of about three that grown right on his sternum. :laugh: He says he doesn't feel manly enough.
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    nose hair - yes, ear hair - yes, underarms - trim, chest/stomache - sometimes shaved, sometimes not, back hair - not an issue for me, legs - no, nether region - trimmed. It's personal preference but for me, I just don't like the overly hairy bushy look. Trimmed up just looks better to me.
  • KatieKat1979
    KatieKat1979 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Here's my take on it.. I work hard to keep myself clean, neat, and tidy, so I appreciate a man that does the same.
  • brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Here's my take on it.. I work hard to keep myself clean, neat, and tidy, so I appreciate a man that does the same.

The man should definitely reciprocate. If he does not put into the relationship that is a problem. I just don't think someone should commit to a man who they find unattractive and then expect them to change their appearance afterwards.
  • bregrig
    bregrig Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Um my man has body hair and I love it. I like to feel like I am dating a MAN not a pubescent boy