Any other Advocare Enthusiasts?

Options
I just finished up my 24 Day Challenge and I'm looking to add some friends on here that are either in the 24 day challenge, the Lean in 13 challenge, or are interested in doing a lean in 13 challenge with me! *Note to all of you Advocare bashers, don't waste your or my time by posting, I won't reply to your comments. I love advocare, and I'm looking for friends to have on my newsfeed for support, not trying to sell product.*

Replies

• keishamari
    Options
    I just started my challenge today. Any advice or encouragement would be very welcome.
    Diane
  • lisamarielopez1
    lisamarielopez1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How have both of you been doing so far? I just started this week and the results have been great! Would just like to hear from others that are further along! :)
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I'm a healthy, sustainable living advocate!

Oh, whoops. Wrong thread.
  • wmass1
    wmass1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I recently completed a 24 day challenge and lost 23 pounds! I haven't felt this good with this much energy in years! Loving #Advocare!
  • dmschm2
    dmschm2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of the 24 day and loving every minute of it. I am down 8lbs and feeling fantastic. I had a friend do this and her success was so inspiring I decided to try it. Feel free to add me as a friend, just put advocare in your friend message if you do. I am 38, mother of 3 in the Midwest, active for almost 200 days, lost 30 lbs this year before advocare, and feeling like I found the golden ticket!
  • wmass1
    wmass1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just started a cleanse myself down 4 pounds day 3! Loving Advocare products! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I really like their Spark drink. It's just so expensive!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Any other Advocare Enthusiasts?

The people that sell the stuff tend to be pretty excited about it.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Advocare is awesome, just look at all the amazing transformations from the success stories forum....
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the spark drink, and was thinking about the 24 day challenge. Super excited to get my order in and give them a try. Anyone had the spark?? Also which is the best flavor?? I ordered the fruit punch!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the "Rest of Your Life" challenge. It's free and it works better than anything else out there. Anyone want to join me?
  • mmowery31
    mmowery31 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    on day 1 of the 10 day cleanse and lost 4lbs already! i'm sure it's mostly water weight but after the hiatus i've had i'll take it! hoping the next 9 days have the same amazing results. just what i needed to kick my butt back into gear. feel free to add because support is always needed.
  • dmschm2
    dmschm2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    14 days down, 10 days to go in the challenge but habits established for long term! This was just the boost I needed to get me back to losing again. I have FINALLY given up pop, thanks to spark, and I was having headaches every day, taking pain reliever every day. But I am off pain relievers, headache free and feeling great. I know that is the whole foods, the increased produce and decreased sugar, dairy, white flour, etc., but I am so glad I got on this program! I would not have made all these changes without it... and in those first 2 weeks, I am down 12 lbs! I am on the rest of my life challenge, too, but this was just the "spark" I needed to get me going in the right direction again! If you are doing the challenge and want to add me as a friend, just let me know.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I love Advocare! I've done two challenges with great success. For me, the challenge is about breaking habits and creating new ones. I, personally, don't continue with the products between challenges except Spark, because I just can't afford it, but things have been working great so far! I love that the challenge isn't just meal replacement, it actually teaches you what you should be eating and portion sizes and it allows you to eat as much or as little as you want. It's a lot of clean fruits, veggies and lean meat. Obviously some people can do this without spending money on Advocare but other people need that little extra push from the products and from the idea of a challenge. I can plan, plan, plan until my head explodes and I haven't been able to force myself to stick with it but the challenge for me is so easy to stick with. I know it's a mental game for me but I'm working on it.
  • Kimmer03
    Kimmer03 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I do not agree with Advocare....So I will not comment as to it being effective/healthy.
  • Kimmer03
    Kimmer03 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    yes. this.
    I'm a healthy, sustainable living advocate!

Oh, whoops. Wrong thread.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I LOVE avocados!!!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the spark drink, and was thinking about the 24 day challenge. Super excited to get my order in and give them a try. Anyone had the spark?? Also which is the best flavor?? I ordered the fruit punch!

I've tried every flavor of Spark. I don't suggest the citrus or mandarin orange at all. They're pretty awful in my opinion. My favorite is grape followed closely by fruit punch. My order goes: grape, fruit punch, green apple (new on-the-go packaging and flavor), watermelon, pink lemonade, mango strawberry, cherry, citrus, mandarin orange.

Regarding the fiber drink the peaches and cream is infinitely better than the citrus, the only exception being if you mix the citrus with OJ (which I don't because I don't like OJ).
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I just had to google, i'd never heard of it ....................................... how much :noway: crikey I have better things to spend my money on e.g. food :happy: