How did/will you celebrate 50 lbs lost?

2»

Replies

• leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    I haven't thought about it yet! My end goal is 66 lbs lost, so at 50 I'll be close but not so close that I'll want the end wardrobe. Maybe an expensive handbag?
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    I'm hoping to hit -50 lbs right around my 27th birthday, so I'll have to plan something good.

I've been looking at a new North Face jacket for a while. I currently have an XXL that's pretty old/worn, and tight on me. I"m tempted to get the L, just to have something to look forward to once I hit a weight low enough to wear it.
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    With a massage and a facial. :smile:
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    I plan on getting the first part of my half sleeve, when I hit goal weight I will be finishing it. First part is a lotus flower to signify beauty in change and transformation.
  • icrushit
    icrushit Posts: 773 Member
    Something that will make you appreciate all your efforts and what you've lost! :) ie something other than food or drink! lol
  • Lien4health
    Lien4health Posts: 11 Member
    I'd say if you can afford it, treat yourself to ring or other piece of jewelery that you can wear and look at everyday, reminding yourself that you are a gem, and investing in a life style change will continue to save you money for those things that you want. (I personally would choose something with 5 stones, each representing 10 #.) I would also treat myself to a new exercise outfit to honor the importance of continued exercise to protect the investment of you! Congratulations!

(It could be a simple as printing all of these and posting/hanging them somewhere but you really should honor your efforts.)