People, please.... I'm Jamaerican..

ackee
    curried goat
    ox tail
    stewed mackerel
    mannish water
  • Ayiya
    Ayiya Posts: 3
    Mango frozen yogurt and Frank's Red Hot... I really do put that ish on everything.

Also hot pepper on any kind of fruit (though that's normal in Mexico, where I was born)... and

raspberries with goat cheese and sesame seed crackers.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    mango on tacos

quinoa with avocado and oranges.

Cayenne pepper in hot chocolate
  • FrancescaWebb
    FrancescaWebb Posts: 211 Member
    I (used to) make wheat toast with butter and honey, and use it as a spoon for oatmeal. or even better, malto-meal. carbs on carbs on carbs yo.

peanut butter on a hamburger is amazing. especially if there is bacon involved.

curry powder on popcorn (try it, its crazy good)
  • paulzli
    paulzli Posts: 72 Member
    Cabbage kimchi mixed with 90% cacao chocolate shavings. Theres something about the bitterness of the cacao flavor mixing with the kimchi that makes it taste even better. Plus, you get a dopamine kick out of both.
  • trombonegds
    trombonegds Posts: 19 Member
    A former employer turned me on to Chili Cheese Fritos with Vanilla soft serve ice cream.
  • Zee2782
    Zee2782 Posts: 1
    Seaweed snacks! They are amazing; onion ismy fav flavor :)
  • 4thelove14
    4thelove14 Posts: 28
    Salty French Fries dipped in Ice Cream. Something about the sweet and salty.

I know I have waaaay weirder food combo's just can't think of any right now, I'll be back if I think of any.

(I remember as a child my grandmother use to LOVE Old Cheddar Cheese mixed in wither her Vanilla Ice Cream)

Ohhh french fries & ice cream is AMAZING. I have a huge weakness for the sweet/salty combo. I also get plain M&M's to mix in with my popcorn pretty much every time I go to the movies.... which is rarely (thank goodness) but it's definitely a treat!

Not in years but I used to:

1) Dip my fries in milkshakes
    2) Put plain and peanut m&m's in my popcorn
    3) Eat cold Swedish fish gummies with cold chocolate pretzels, like sandwiches
    4) Cheetos and grape soda, I would dip them

And now that I have covered how I ended up fat....

I like to eat NOW that most people wince at:

1) corn, garbanzos, cottage cheese, and avocado (mixed together like a dip) ( I dip carrots and celery not chips )
    2) my kale, blueberry, peanut butter protein shake
    3) homemade pizza (with spelt flower), bbq instead of tomato for sauce, and topped with olives, mushrooms, pineapple, cherries, and onions all baked together
    4) all natural no butter sea salt popcorn covered in olive oil (SOOOO GOOD!)
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Okay, so this one hasn't been mentioned yet... I do salami, cream cheese, and a baby dill pickle. All rolled up. YUM.

Other strange things:

Ketchup w/ mac & cheese
    Ketchup w/grilled cheese
    hot chocolate powder

I used to just eat margarine out of the tub. Haven't done that since I was super young though. The thought now makes me gag. lol.
  • fitcrystal1121
    fitcrystal1121 Posts: 49 Member
    Ketchup on anything & everything I have yet to find something that it does not work with for me .. & my boyfriend thinks its strange that I mix A1 with ranch and ketchup to dip my steak in..
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Grilled peanut butter sandwiches dunked in ketchup.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Mac n Cheese with cut up hot dogs, ketchup, and a bit of ranch dressing all mixed together. So good.

Pimento stuffed green olives right out of the jar paired together with a chunk of sharp cheddar and eaten at the same time mmm.

Fried eggs over white rice with ketchup.

Fried spam with a layer of mashed potatoes on Italian bread.

Octopus salad.

Guava paste with white cheese.

Grilled cheese and pear sandwiches.

Mango chunks dipped in crunchy peanut butter.

Chicharonnes (fried pork skin) chased with an ice cold Malta

Freshly roasted crispy chicken skin on bread with cheese.

Mayo and cheez-it sandwiches.

where do you get guava paste? and what else do you do with it? guava kills me...
  • cheerleaderswaggu
    cheerleaderswaggu Posts: 2 Member
    Hot dog bun, no hot dog, and nacho cheese. I work at a pool, and it's the most delicious but unhealthy meal there ever was.
  • Euph1004
    Euph1004 Posts: 63
    Almost forgot my favorite breakfast...waffles with peanut butter and syrup!

Pure deliciousness!
  • Peanut shells. Yes, the shells.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Grilled cheddar and apple sandwiches, with Dijon mustard
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    I get 'looks' from everyone at the table when I put ketchup on mashed potatoes, and stir it on my plate until it's pink.
    My response: Ppl put ketchup on French fries, which I hate, so why not on mashed potatoes?
    I still get, "EWWWWWWWW!"
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    When I was younger I would always have peanut butter and butter sandwiches. I haven't had one in years. I also liked peanut butter and banana sandwiches, some think that's strange but it seems normal to me. I recently had a peanut butter and jelly burger and it was the best thing ever but everyone I tell about it thinks I'm a weirdo. I guess the theme here is peanut butter.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    People, please.... I'm Jamaerican..

ackee
    curried goat
    ox tail
    stewed mackerel
    mannish water

Mannish water? Details please...
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Okay, so this one hasn't been mentioned yet... I do salami, cream cheese, and a baby dill pickle. All rolled up. YUM.

I eat that all the time! My coworker makes them without the dill pickle and uses a hot pepper instead. Still delicious.