Something CRAZY AND WEIRD you love to eat

Options

Replies

• horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Mango frozen yogurt and Frank's Red Hot... I really do put that ish on everything.

Also hot pepper on any kind of fruit (though that's normal in Mexico, where I was born)... and

raspberries with goat cheese and sesame seed crackers.

this all sounds excellent. I don't tolerate hot foods well, but I had fresh mango sprinkled with cayenne pepper at a night market once, and it was SO GOOD.

And I think I'll try your cracker combo as a snack tomorrow. :)
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches. I've never met anyone else who liked them so I'm happy PP mentioned it. I always get disgusted looks whenever I eat them, but they're amazing so I don't care :smile:

ME TOO! :flowerforyou:

This sounds really good to me!!

Mine is peanut butter and bacon sandwiches on wheat toast, sometimes with cheese, sometimes without.
    Don't judge me.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I like to put odd things on my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Cheese. Scrambled eggs. Bacon. All at the same time.

Nacho cheese doritos, and bbq fritos too.
  • adam_willard12
    adam_willard12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    carrots dipped in chocolate pudding
  • NinjaChickie
    NinjaChickie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I don't eat cheese, tomatoes, or cream. so finding pasta sauces is impossible. I make a Peanut Satay and use that as Pasta sauce. When i tell people they think i'm crazy, until i heat it up in lunch room at office and everyone wants to try some.

Also make sandwiches in a sandwich toaster with eggs, peas & corn. Takes a bit of practice to get it to toast enough on the outside without cooking the egg yolk.

P.S. I'm also one of those french fries dipped in ice-cream freaks... back when i could eat ice-cream.
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Okay, so this one hasn't been mentioned yet... I do salami, cream cheese, and a baby dill pickle. All rolled up. YUM.

I eat that all the time! My coworker makes them without the dill pickle and uses a hot pepper instead. Still delicious.

I'm so glad that I'm not alone!! I've seen recipes with the hot pepper, but everyone who sees me do it with a pickle goes "EEEWWWW". I'm like, it's salty, crunchy... deliciousness!
  • ailweni
    ailweni Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and mayo sammiches! Or peanut butter and jelly sammiches with cheetos in between the bread.
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Ketchup and scrambled eggs!! Love it!!

Isn't that normal?

Yes

No, but what is normal?
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Ketchup and scrambled eggs!! Love it!!

Isn't that normal?

Yes

No, but what is normal?

Normal is a setting on the washer. I adore ketchup on scrambled eggs. I also love ketchup on my steak. MMM ketchup. I haven't done this in a while, but I also use to love mixing the fake crab, black olives, and Deluxe French dressing and eating it on saltine crackers. My family use to think I was insane, but good Lord it was yummy.
  • Leana93412
    Leana93412 Posts: 162
    Options
    I throw catchup on EVERYTHING savoury. I seriously think I'm addicted to that stuff. Food just doesn't taste good without it.
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Lawd, you all are making me hungry.

-Tomato sandwiches (tomato, miracle whip, salt)
    -Peanut Butter/Dill Pickle Sandwiches (Amazing on toasted bread!)
    -Braunschwaiger sandwiches (with miracle whip and lettuce, or mustard) or get rid of the sandwich, just eat plain!

I don't know if it's weird, but it was to my mother,

-Sauerkraut not only on pork and as a side dish, but also a good heapingful on the mashed potatoes (no gravy)

Honestly though I don't feel like I eat much "weird". Though my roommate would probably disagree (and I talked about the "raw hotdogs" mentioned here last night as she was eating 2 cooked ones and she was horrified! LOL; I think I've eatin just as many "raw" in my life as I have cooked!)
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    All I can say is that this thread is making me lose my appetite!
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I eat the skin when I eat salmon.

and I eat the entire apple 'cept for the stem. Core and everything.

Fat Jason used to enjoy french fries dipped in Wendy's Frosty and mac-n-cheese with ketchup and hot dogs mixed in. Nom.
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Okay, so this one hasn't been mentioned yet... I do salami, cream cheese, and a baby dill pickle. All rolled up. YUM.

I eat that all the time! My coworker makes them without the dill pickle and uses a hot pepper instead. Still delicious.

I'm so glad that I'm not alone!! I've seen recipes with the hot pepper, but everyone who sees me do it with a pickle goes "EEEWWWW". I'm like, it's salty, crunchy... deliciousness!

A friend of mine makes platters of these for parties, but uses lightly blanched asparagus instead of the pickle/hot pepper. They are dangerous, and need to be kept far away from me...
  • beanrider
    beanrider Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I like to dip potato chips into a mixture of baked beans and cottage cheese! Crack to me!
    Also I like vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and smashed pretzels.
    Oh, and I like grape jelly on sausage patties.
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    1. Uncooked Ramen noodles
    2. Cold food...I'll eat anything right out of the fridge!! My favorite is cold spaghetti! Yummy!!!
    3. Hot dogs... No bun... Just the dog!
  • alexuh
    alexuh Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Cold Heinz tomato soup, straight from the can :love: :love: :love: :love:

Needed to add - eating/drinking the tomato sauce juice from a tin of spaghetti hoops...
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options

I'll start with mine: I LOVE LOVE LOVE white raw mushrooms, cottage cheese, and sunflower seeds all mixed together. Sometimes I add a dash of ranch powder.

:huh: How did you even think to try that as a combination???
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    When I was in elementary school, the canteen sold recess snacks. Small bags of chips and little containers of frozen yogurt were among the items. I learned that Lays ketchup chips dipped in chocolate frozen yogurt was a delicioius combination. Mind you, it's been 15 years since I've had it, so I'm assuming my tastebuds have matured and would gag a little now. :laugh: My sister used to dip her pizza crusts in diet pepsi. :noway:
  • Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Crumbled blue or gorgonzola cheese